The Bachelorette Party

*Does going to a bar to look after your ex-gilfriend without her knowing sounds stalking? Pretty much. Am I going to do it? Yes. If she sees me would she be mad? Probably. But there is no way back now. I am only two minutes away now.* Miguel thinks as he sits in the car. He wants to talk to her before the wedding... or at least just see her, to make sure she is doing okay.

When the car stops at the bar, Miguel gets out and sees a line. After standing there for a few minutes he realizes something is wrong. Mostly women are standing in the line, he hardly sees any man.

*What is this bar?* he thinks as he gets closer to the guard.

He arrives in front of him.

"You lost?" he asks. He has to look up to look into Miguel's eyes.

"Why?" Miguel asks back. "It's the G&G, right?"

"But I don't think you belong here." he looks at his clothes. He is wearing a black suit.

"What?" Miguel asks. "Why?"

"I am not going to let you in."

"My friend is in there, she can tell you that I am not a sereal killer..." 

"It's not that. Do you even know what G&G stands for? It means gals and ga..."

The guard gets cut off by a barista who runs out. "Santa MAria. I can't belive it, he said he is sick. But where do I find someone to help with the drinks? In the last minute?"

The guard looks around and points at Miguel. "You. Can you serve drinks?"

"Yes, why?" he asks back. He once helped to friend out for a month when he broke his leg.

"You want to get in or not?" the guard asks.

"Yes." Miguel answers as he rolls his eyes.

"He is perfect." the worker says and smiles at him.

*What did I get myself into?*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This bar is amazing." shouts Amelia over the music in her little short white dress with a bright pink bride ribbon around her upper body. "How did I never heard about this?"

"Because you are boring and never go to bars." answers Kate and they all laugh. "And this place new. Like only a couple months old, right Ro?"

But Miguel doesn't hear her answer because a woman orders a drink. He thanks to his enhanced hearing that he can hear them in this loud place just fine.

He took his only chance of getting in the bar and the only way it was possible, is that he stands at the counter taking women's orders of different drinks. So now he is here, behind the counter, he is wearing a stupid uniform which means tight shorts and a sleeveless shirt which shows his sides, most of his back and his chest. And he is serving women and men who all are checking him out.

*All of this will be worth it when I know Mary is doing fine.*  he thinks to himself.

"...and the best part is. No straight men in this bar." Miguel hears Mary say and then she laughs. Her laugh was one of the sweetest he ever heard. And then he sees her, Rosemary Whitney Wilson, the woman for who he fell for first.

"And I wanted to pick up someonen as a date for tomorrow." says Kate as she laughs.

"You can still pick up a girl." jokes another woman and they all laugh again.

"You thought you can find someone on the day before?" asks Amelia.

"And we agreed we won't bring a date, remember teacup?" Mary asks.