The New Hero

"How does she know, Lyla?" Miguel asks for the hundred times today. "How?"

"I already said. No. Idea." his AI answers as she floats above him. "Maybe she just guessed?"

"Nobody has this luck of guessing things." he says as he walks around his office with his screens. He is still wearing his clothes for the wedding. His tie on lose and a few button undone.

After what Rosemary said at the wedding Miguel left almost immediatly. He arrived at the HQ 4 hours ago and he is still thinking about that.

"How? How? How?" Miguel asks. "Cómo?"

"How many times do I have to say?" Lyla asks. "I DON'T KNOW."

Miguel groans. *How? No one knows outside the sociaty. No one. Expect her. How?*

"I think you should clear your head." Lyla says. "How about a good ol' patrol around the city?"

"That is... actually a good idea." Miguel admits. *It was years ago I was last out and not somewhere else in the multiverse.*

"Yeah I kmow. I always have great ideas." Lyla answers and points to the door. "So just go and clear your head. You really need it."

"Okay, okay I am going, dios mio..." he answers and starts to walk out the room to get off his suit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It have been an easy day. Few pitty crimes. Bag stoling, drunk dudes hitting on woman... the usual things.

*This is an easy night. But still it keeps my mind busy.* Miguel thinks as he is crounching on top of a building.

He is just about to leave to go back to the HQ when a sudden voice of police sirens break the silence. Miguel starts to jump on buildings towards the noise. His claws extending then going back with every jump.

After a few moments he finds himself in front of the biggest and oldest bank of the state. He sees at least 20 police cars outside with armed officers.

"...yes 7 men in masks with weapons and at least 30 innocent person..." Miguel overhears an officer.

*Great. This will keep me busy.* Miguel thinks and goes to the back of the bank trying to find another way in.

He gets in through the back window and starts to walk up to the front. He walks down the corridor and gets in the main area as he stays hidden.

He looks up to take a better view. He sees at least 30 men, women and children on the floor next to the wall tied together. There are 7 man now unmasked. 5 Packs the money and 2 keeps guarding.

Miguel walks to a little boy, his older sister and their mother. He moves the rope from the girl's mouth.

"Everything will be alright I am here..." Miguel start to whisper but gets cut off. The girl looks outside and smiles.

"She is coming." The girl whispers as she keeps looking out.

"Who?" Miguel asks back as a couple more person starts to look outside... even the robbers. Then Miguel hears it too.

Music. Loud music.

You don't have to be like everybody else
You don't have to fit into the norm
You are not here to conform
I am here to take a look inside myself
Recognize that I could be the eye, the eye of the storm

"Oh dammit... Guys pack faster..." one of the man says as he walks over to a dark wall.

"You should have." Someone says from the dark. As the man turns around two hands grab his neck and he gets kneeled in the guts and a knuckle gets in his face. The man falls down onto his knees.