CHAPTER 25

ANIKA'S POV

I slept the whole flight. Shivaay was surprisingly very calm. When I woke up, he was busy working on his laptop.

"Aap trip pe bhi kaam kare to chalega, but I need to take leave from a job I recently joined. Typical sexist society" I commented.

"Not even once my family treated as if your job was not important. So stop thinking every family is like yours" he said bluntly.

All the times, my parents made me realize that the value of my career in nil in front of their eyes rushed to me. Shivaay was not lying. I took out my phone to avoid any conversation but then Shivaay shut his laptop down and sat right in front of me. 

"Hey, I am sorry. Didn't mean to be so rude. But I promise Anika, tumhara job equally important hai for me and my family jo abhi tumhari bhi hai. Jo tumhari bachpan se thi. You are not the daughter in law but the daughter of Oberoi Family"

Wait? Have I teleported to the time Shivaay was my bestfriend? I dont know who is the man in front of me.

"Our personal differences and career are entirely separate thing. Ok?" 

SHIVAAY'S POV

Successfully fucked Anika's brain. She has messed with mine for a long time now by not telling about Anand.

We landed soon after and she still couldn't get over my lines. Good work Shivaay.

"So, I don't have a Mansion here as of now. We are planning tho. But we do have a penthouse. Is that ok?" I asked her.

"Stop flaunting" she rolled her eyes and I laughed.

This was Anika's first time here and she loved the charm of Honolulu, her eyes gave it away.

As we crossed the road and reached our beach facing, I could sense Anika was impressed. She loves beaches, way more than mountains because of her motion sickness. When we entered, the workers greeted her with bright smiles. I have never brought a woman to that place, I do not whore around in my homes. They were happy to welcome their bhabhi(or didi) as Anika prefers.

"We have separate rooms right?" she asked me with no hesitation.

"Why would we? Honeymoon hai, koi work travel nahi" I told her.

"But its a penthouse, there are rooms. I can sleep anywhere."

"Fine. But" I held her hand and took her upstairs to the master bedroom. As soon as I removed the curtains, the view was to die for. Her eyes widened and mouth wide open. 

"You dont want to wake up with this view?" 

"Anika?" 

"I am taking this room, aap dusra dekh lijiye" She told frankly and sat on the bed.

An evil idea came in my mind. I went near her and then I climbed on top of her.

"Shivaay uthiye, please"

Bringing my mouth close to her ears, I murmured "I will never force myself on you Anika"

When I looked at her eyes, she was looking deeply at me. 

"I wont lie. But I really want you Anika. Really bad. I am not even able to get off on my own now."

My choice of words are way too frank. I dont really care. Its true. A men has needs. I am not saying a woman doesn't but I am not able to masturbate. Has Anika done it in our place. Only thinking about it made me hard.

I pressed my hard on on her stomach. Her breath was uneven.

"Please let me kiss you, fucking please Anika"

She put her hand on my chest. Fuck.

"Is it yes or is it a no. Anika if you dont want it, please say no. I am gonna kiss you now."

"Shivaay hatiye" 

I knew she wanted it too but her moral compass is way too strong. I dont like it at all. I slept right beside her. 

Shall I say whats on my mind right now? My heart wants to. Maybe I should

"Also, I am ready to give you a chance"

"But who said I was?" Anika's monotonic tone sounded dead serious to me