CHAPTER 20

ANIKA'S POV

I pushed Shivaay with all my might as his lips devoured mine. As much as I want him to kiss me, but all this time I need some answers.

He was surely surprised by my action. He stumbled back and rubbed the saliva off his lips.

"You cant kiss me like this everytime" I told him.

"Guess what I can. You are my legally wedded wife. It was you who told me a few minutes ago I can have you" he spat those words.

"I changed my mind."

"Let me check, I bet you are wet down there"

"Aap kitne cheapde ban gaye hai" 

"You think thats cheap? Woah the irony" he clapped his hands.

"I dont get the point. We made love and then after 6 months you decided to cut all ties from me and how am I the villain here?" I was furious as he was playing some sort of victim card.

"tell me now Shivaay, galat aap the isme, mai nahi" 

"Really? I was wrong? Lovely. I was fucking in love with you Anika and what did you do? Cheated on me just after 6 months of the special moment we had" as I registered those words, my mind went numb. Should I be happy to know he loved me or disgusted cz I never chea....

"What? Say something. Prove it to me you didn't" I couldn't believe he was crying in front me

"I saw you in Anand's shirt while you were sleeping peacefully on his bed. How could you? For once couldn't you think I existed in your life? I took your V card for heaven sake. That should have meant something. Even if not, I was your bestfriend for years. What did you miss from me? I could have satisfied you more than him and those petty gifts? Fuck it. I can buy you whatever you want." 

SHIVAAY'S POV

She was silent. Hell silent. Not even fighting back to my allegations. The part of my heart that wanted to believe her lies got buried down.  

She got up and left the room without even saying a word. We can't create a drama now as Mom and Dad still thinks we are all good. After tonight I can't even think of falling in love with her again. I shouldn't have said  loved her. It will boost her ego that she successfully broke my heart. Can my wounded heart handle anymore? 

Doing a background check on her will be perfect now. I want all the names of the men she slept with. Now she is mine. Not caring about anything, I chose to sleep now. She didn't return but I believe she has senses about the dos and donts in front of her in laws. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, my eyes opened and I found her applying vermillion and draped in a peach saari. She glanced me through the mirror and concentrated on her work. 

Letting out my emotions yesterday was  a bad mood. Now she will be prepared before any of her move. Today, I am gonna contact my PI and her entire data would be in front of me within a week.

As soon as her work was done, she left the room. She is giving me all the signals how right I was about her. 

Doing my bathroom chores, I came out and went to the dining room where the entire family sat together for breakfast including Arnav.

"Cant believe the grat SSO is late todayy" he commented and I smacked his arm.

"Arey Arnav Bhai samjha kare. Bhabhi kafi jaldi uth gayi uss hisaab se" Rudy said and laughed alone.

"You need to control your mouth" Om told him. Thankfully Mom and Dad were busy discussing something with Anika.

"Good morning everyone" I greeted and sat beside Arnav.

"All good?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yeah bro. I am planning to run a background check on her" I told him

"You could have done that before marrying her you know" he flashed his teeth while chewing the paratha.

I was at loss of words.

"You   two, we need your attention here" Mom looked at me and Arnav.

"What is it?" I asked her and she smiled at Dad.

"Its something you should have done already but you haven't. So me and your father decided for the surprise."

"Kaisa surprise Maa?" Anika asked.

"Honeymoon"

GUYS I AM SO SORRY I COULDN'T UPDTE THESE DAYS AS I WAS BUSY WITH COLLEGE WORKS. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER.

THANK YOU ALL