CHAPTER 17

SHIVAAY'S POV

She detached herself from my grip and went outside with her head hung low. I don't get the fact why I forget her betrayal and give  myself in to her trap. Can someone be so deceiving? The innocent girl I fell for crushed my heart. 
Yes, I loved her.

She is the only girl I have ever loved. I couldn't voice it out the moment we made love but I came back to propose her and shoo away her insecurities about me. And what did I get in return of my love?

Shrugging away the nostalgic tragic end of my love story, I decided to get ready. As soon as I came out, my eyes met with my brothers for life. 

"Bhaiyaaaaa" Rudra clinged to my body as if we were lost in Kumbh Mela.

"I missed you. Aap kitna badal gaye" he commented and I raised my brows.

"I am still the same Rudy" I replied but he smirked in return and giggled after whispering something to Om and they both laughed.

"Pehle aap ladies perfume nahi lagate the" and they continued their nuisance.

Shit, she hugged me. Way to embarrass myself more.

"Mom" I went near then leaving behind OmRu.

"Anika ko tang to nahi kiya?" was her first question. What to say now? 

"You are expecting a lot from our son Jhanvi. Remember how they used to fight during childhood. I dont think anything has changed" Dad is kinda right but they didn't notice how their son fell in love with his bestfriend.

"How was the journey?" Anika asked diverting the attention from me.

"Tiring"

"I think you all need rest" Anika said.

"Actually we don't, we have an urgent Obro meeting now" Om told. 

"Meeting about what?" I couldn't help but ask. They dragged me to Om's room and I could hear the laugh of Mom and Dad. 

Rudy locked and Om forced me to sit on his bed.

"You get fresh, we have plenty of time to talk" I told them. If they gonna ask me about marriage, I have nothing to say. Its better I get time to prepare.

"Why haven't you told Arnav about the marriage?" Om's question caught me off-guard. How the hell did they get to know it?

"That's preposterous. He couldn't come to India because he had an urgent deal in Europe" Thats the lie I told my family. Arnav is my buddy from college and his absence definitely triggered suspicious glares from OmRu but they accepted it.

"You have been dodging his calls and didn't inform about your wedding. Bhaiya, you can us" now it was Rudy.

"Did that bastard call you to complain about me? He needs to learn a lesson" I told them.

"He is on his way. He was indeed in Europe but he would have left the biggest deal or meeting to see you hitched." Om has got a point. Okay what? He is coming now?

"Tell me you didn't tell about Anika?" I am so dead if they did

"What there to not tell? We all know about your friendship with Anika" 

The story they know is all about happiness. They were still young to discuss and the only person I opened up to was Arnav. He helped me get over her and introduce me to the world where I could be happy without Anika. 

"Look, its our matter, I will solve it. Don't get yourselves in between. I didn't tell him because of a reason" I tried to convince them.

"Are you hiding something from us?" Rudy questioned and I smiled at him.

"Noope brothers I am not. Now get fresh, Anika made sure of your favorites in dinner"

I excused myself and my next concern has to be Arnav. 

Arnav Singh Raizada. 

The person I can confidently tell would  never leave me. The reason why I didn't tell him because he knows the story. He knows my every secret and no one can save Anika from his wrath. He hates her from the core of his heart because she betrayed me. It would be difficult to convince him of my revenge drama as he will surely call it bullshit. I don't blame him. Call me a maniac, I am desperate to break her heart. 

Anika was busy in the kitchen managing the staffs to have the perfect dinner for my family. 

"What happened?" she asked me as I was standing clueless.

"Nothing exactly"

Shouldn't I be happy Arnav might insult her which is what I want? But a part of me doesn't want her to face it. He needs to meet me alone first so that I could explain him everything.

"Shivaay Singh Oberoi, I am here"

A NEW ENTRY!!!!

I AM SO EXCITED WITH ARNAV COMING UP. ARE YOU? 

VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE PLSSSSS