5 {Leaving Home}

Y/N POV

My eyes fluttered open and i looked around and saw i was still asleep in the same place where i was meditating. I tried to sit up but felt some weight on me. I then felt something move around my waist and looked down and saw it was a tail, i then remembered that Kiri slept next to me or rather on me as her head was still resting on top of mine. I felt her gentle breath move my hair as i felt her stomach slowly rise up and down. I admit i didn't wanna wake her up but i had to as we're leaving today. So i gently shook her awake and after a couple seconds she finally moved and let out a cute yawn followed by a cat like stretch. 

Kiri: Hmm..morning Y/N

Y/N: Good morning. I take it you slept comfortably 

Kiri: Hmm very. You were nice and warm~

She then leaned back down and pulled me closer to her like a body pillow and her tail wraps around me tighter. Now i was pretty happy being here but there was one problem. 

Y/N: K-Kiri. Can't breathe

I hear the sound of footsteps approaching and see Jake standing there watching. 

Jake: She looks....comfortable

Y/N: You're telling me. Can you help get her off please?

Jake smiles and shakes his head. 

Jake: I think you got this. But make sure you get your stuff together cause we're leaving and heading West

Y/N: West? Towards the Ocean?

Jake: Yeah so make sure you get your stuff together

Y/N: Right

He nods and leaves as i'm still left with a sleepy 7ft 2 Kiri. 

Y/N: *Sigh*

______

Kiri finally awoke and let out another cute cat like stretch before standing up. She thanked me for being a body pillow and left as i stood up and let out a stretch of my own before heading to my tent. I entered and got to packing my stuff which included some food, a waterskin that Neytiri helped me make, my lightsabers that stayed on my waist at all times, some extra lightsaber parts that i always had on me in case my lightsaber was ever damaged, Loki who was currently sitting deactivated on my bed, my Knife that i made from an Ikran tooth, my holocron that i was able to find back at the crash site which has been dubbed "Site Of The Fallen", my flute that i made from a piece of wood from the world tree...or what's left of it, an extra Poncho, and and to my surprise another set of Jedi robes that were still in my room back on the Venator and finally two pictures. One was of me and the Sully family that was taken a while back and another was of me and the boys from the 44th Legion . 

Once i was all done and packed i told Jake that i was gonna leave real quick and head to the Site Of The fallen and he nodded and told me to be quick. I hopped on Shadow after giving her some meat from a bag and we quickly took off and flew to the crash site. 

After a bit of flying we finally arrived and i saw the Venator still sitting it it's final resting place. We landed and i hopped off Shadow and went to where the graveyard was. After some walking i arrived at the graveyard and saw all the pieces of debris still standing with the troopers helmet still resting on it to mark the grave. I approached the graveyard and said some final words to my fallen troopers and even shed a couple tears. After that i decided to quickly search through the wreckage and actually found some pieces of an electrostaff. Thankfully they were in good condition so that way i could repair it and even use as a weapon once again. 

I left the crash site and placed the parts in a bag and hopped on Shadow and gave a final look at the site and said one last goodbye to my fallen troops and flew away and headed back to Camp.