1. - "I wish i could stay here forever."

𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤, 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝟐𝟔 𝐀𝐂.

It was a normal day, or atleast Jaehaera Targaryen, the only daughter of Visenya Targaryen and Aegon the conqueror thought.

She attended her music lessons with her friend, Lady Kathryn Tully like she always did.
Today, they stayed out for a while longer, resting under a heartwood tree.

„I wish I could stay here forever." Jaehaera said, placing her head softly on Kathryn's thigh.

„You can stay here forever, I don't mind." Kathryn chuckled, holding her dear friend closer to her. „We can stay here until sunset."

„You would do that for me?" Jaehaeras expression brightened. „My dear, you don't know how happy this offer makes me."

„You're my best friend, of course I'll stay with you." Kathryn chuckled, playing with Jaehaeras soft hair.

„One day, I will get on Snowsong with you, fly across the Narrow sea and marry you." She promised, holding Kathryn's hand.

Suddenly, a raven arrived.

„Would you read it for me, my dear?" Jaehaera said, laughing playfully.

Kathryn read the letter intensely, a frown slowly creeped into her face.

„What is it?" Jaehaera looked up at her, worried about Kathryn's somber expression.

„Jaehaera.." She said, tears welling up in her eyes. „We will never see eachother again."

„What do you mean." Jaehaera frowned. „Whatever this letter says, I will never EVER leave you behind. So what does the letter say."

„You are ought to marry Prince Maegor within the next two moons. Which means you will be send to Dragonstone in the next few days." Kathryn explained, her voice was cracking and trembling.

„I am to marry who? My own brother?" Jaehaeras expression suddenly turned somber. „But..there's rumors of him slaying cats in his Freetime." Jaehaera suddenly teared up. „Kathryn, you have to come with me, I can not do it alone, I can not lose you."

„I can't Jaehaera. I can't." Kathryn explained, although she was fighting the tears herself, she fought desperately to stay strong for Jaehaera. „I am so sorry. Would you like me to help you pack your last belongings before you go to Dragonstone?"

Jaehaera nodded, so the two went of to Jaehaeras chambers, now packing her very last belongings.

„Do you think he will like me?" Jaehaera suddenly asked.

„I am sure of it, I mean, who wouldn't like you. You're smart, you're pretty and you have a dragon! What more could he possibly want?" Kathryn smiled, giving her friend a reassuring smile.

𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤, 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝟐𝟔 𝐀𝐂 .

It was now time for Jaehaeras departure to Dragonstone. She was deadly afraid. She hadn't been to that island ever since she was five years old, neither has she seen her family often during that time.

„What if he doesn't like me? What if I disappoint my mother?" These questions raved through her mind like fireballs as she got onto her dragon, Snowsong.

Snowsong was a beautiful creamcolored She-dragon. They bonded when Jaehaera was just a year old, as she hatched from the Dragon-egg that her sister Alyssa had brought her from Kingslanding.