Chapter 24: A Commandment

"The Ten Commandments. Locked away since ancient times, the hand-picked troops of the Demon King himself. They've all been freed from a 3,000-year-old seal. And that's caused these giant monsters to start moving again. Is that what you're telling me?" Arthur asks Meliodas who just got done explaining this.

"I don't blame you for not believing this at first, but everything I've said is true." Meliodas responds. I turn my head to look at Helbram who has his arms and legs crossed floating in the air.

"Indeed, if we hadn't seen that beast with our own eyes, it would have been impossible to believe." One of the knights says.

"To think that ancient Britannia once had monsters like that roaming the continent. It's terrifying." Another knight says.

"If they made those things, then that means the Ten Commandments must be even stronger. Right, Captain?" Diane asks but before Meliodas can answer, Helquin jumps off my back and flies to Arthur.

"Helquin!" Arthur smiles hugging him. "It's great to see you again, oh and you too Y/n!" I walk over to Arthur smiling.

"Hey, you really betraying me for the guy who wanted to kill you at first?" I mock smiling.

"Huh? I never wanted to kill him! What are you even talking about!" Arthur puts his hand up in defense.

"Oh? Is that so?"

"Uh-huh! It is so!"

"Then, let's see, as I quote 'why are you healing it!?'" I smirk. Arthur gasp.

"Arthur! Y/n! Focus!" Merlin gets onto us. We both bow our heads slightly.

"Sorry." We apologies and then that's when I sense it and Helquin jumps onto me, a large crack sounds throughout the sky.

"Is that thunder?" Elizabeth asks.

"No, I don't see any rain clouds." Diane answers just before something crashes down in front of us. I feel a hand instantly grab onto me and pull me up away from it.

"Huh?"

"Shush." Helbram whispers. "This is..."

"Hmm. Seventy-two steps, huh?"

"C-Captain is this..." Diane mutters. "No way! It can't be!" As the smoke clears, a red figure with a really cool blade emerges.

"I thought it would only take me 70 steps to come out here. But I suppose I'm out of practice after 3,000 years!" Helbram holds onto me very tightly, it almost hurts.

"You're Galand... Of the Ten Commandments!" Meliodas says.

"It's been a while, Meliodas." Galand starts walking towards us. "Just as I suspected. It is you, isn't it?" Galand laughs. "To think, after all this time had passed, you'd still be in that form!"

"But how... How can an evil monster like this even exist in the world?" Diane mutters.

"Oh, you have no idea." Helbram mumbles. "Stay close to me, alright?"

"Merlin. I think my Magical Eye must be broken." Hawk says.

"Why is that?" Merlin asks.

"It's just that... This can't be right. A power level of 26,000?"

"Take Helquin, I can handle this." I whisper handing him Helquin.

"Are you insane? Even if your power level is 3,000 that is just a fraction of his, he has double that and then some. I don't even think the sins will be able to take him on." Helbram looks at Galand as Helquin climbs onto his chest.