Chapter 1

HI,I'M SHARON APRIL M. KWAN....THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC SOOOO PLSSS,PLSSS,PLSSS READ THIS AND NO HATES :) :)

MAILYN'S P.O.V

"LYN!!,HURRY UP YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE FOR SCHOOL" my mom shouted from the living room,Geez I wonder whats up with my mom today,hmmm...Well,Our graduation is 2 days away,well this is the end of senior year,i'm really gonna miss this....

" I'M COMING!!!!" I shouted back at my mom,apparently my parents divorced when I was 15 because my mom found out that my dad has another family,but now 3 years had passed...I really miss my dad after all he's still my dad no matter what happens...

FLASHBACK

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!!"My mom yelled,while i was crying in my bedroom...."Please!! let me explain I know i didn't tell you but plsss.. let me explain,for our daughter" My dad said..."NO GET OUT!!!RIGHT NOW!!!" My mom yelled to my dad,as I ran downstairs i saw my mom walked to their room and got some of my dad's clothes and then she threw it outside,my dad tried to tell my mom that to let him explain but my mom didn't let him,I ran up to my dad and hugged him and said " I love You Dad" then he hugged back and said "I Love You too,Princess" My dad always call me princess,I'm really going to miss that.

END-OF-FLASHBACK

While waiting for the bus...I called my bestfriend to ask if she's ready,"Hello?"Frenz answered..."hey frenz are you ready to go to school?" I asked her.. Yeah,wait for me is that ok? she said...yeah I Said

Frenz was my bestfriend since birth,she's always there for me.....especially when me and my first boyfriend broke up she always know how to make me laugh......

* * * * * * * * * * *  * * * * * ** *  * * **  ** *  * * * * * * ** * 

That's all wooohhh!!!!! chapter 1 is done !!!!!!!!!!

Hope you liked it guys :) :)

 u can follow me on

Twitter : 1st:Shailey_ILove1D

instagram:sharonapril041099

and u can add me on facebook if you want

fb account:sharonkwan10@yahoo.com