Chapter 9-(Fill-in Chapter)

Hi!So this is just a Fill-in Chapter,Thanks to kate Roxas :) :) :),'cause it's her idea :).Anyway So Here's chapter 9! :) enjoy :)

--------------------------------------------------------

Lyn's P.O.V

It's been a week since niall got back.Now,we're in the van cause the boys have an interview today."We're here"Paul said,We strolled out of of the van,then went inside the studio."Boys,you're on in 5"a guy said."Okay so we have a special guest"The interviewer said."One direction!".The audience squealed."Okay,How are you guys so far"She asked "We're fine.We've been happy since Niall got out of the hospital"Liam said."Oh,Speaking of Niall.How are you?"she asked,"I'm fine,I just got my cast off the other day"Niall said."Okay so,Girlfriend?"she asked "Eleanor" Louis said,"Danielle"Liam said "Perrie"Zayn said "Mailyn"Niall said."Okay harry,any special girl?"She asked "None."He said."Okay girls Mr. Harry styles is single" she said,the girls squealed.After the interview,they went to the dressing room,suddenly I felt someone hug me I turned around to see niall."You Ready to go?"I asked."Yep"he said.

*at lyn's flat*

"Lyn"Niall said"Yes?" I said "Uhm I dont know how to say this but We're going on tour for 8 months"Niall said,sadly "Wh-what?"I said,Tears started to form in my eyes."Oh pls. dont cry,I promise to call you everyday";I hugged him "I'll miss you,so when?"I said "Tomorrow" he said,looking down."Oh.come on lets rest now.u have a flight tomorrow"I said.We went upstairs then I changed into my pj's then snuggled next to niall.I'm really gonna miss him,all of the kisses,hugs that we share.I closed my eyes then drifted off to sleep.

-----

Me,Mheljane,kristin,tristan,danielle,eleanor and the boys are in the van to go to the airport.It's so early it's only 8:00 am.the van stopped.We slid off the van then went inside the airport.The boys' flight is in 15 minutes."Guys come on we need to check in now"Paul said."I'm going to miss you a lot"I said to niall while hugging him,Then tears rolled down my cheeks."Guys come on!"Paul said. we said our last goodbye's then I kissed niall.Then we went out the airport.I'm really gonna miss him.I dont know what I should do in 8 months.lock my self in my room waiting for Niall to come back.Ughhh! I Dont know when I arrived at my flat I went ot my room then slept again

---------------------------------------

HEY! sorry if this chapter is really short.I really dont know what to do.WRITERS BLOCK!.but pls. read and vote.and comment of you have any suggestions,or corrections. :) :)

BTW! thank you for reading and voting :) and pls. also read my other story C'mon,C'mon(Harry styles fanfic)

LOVE YA'LL

~Sharon April Kwan :)