Chapter 10 - Part 1

Hello!!!!! I'm back!!!!!!! :) well..this is chapter 10..

---------------------------------------------------------------  3 MONTHS LATER..

Lyn's P.O.V.

It's been 3 months since niall left....I miss him....I havent got out of bed unless im hungry or going to the bathroom....."Lyn come out now...just for once plssss....."Mheljane begged again...they've been begging me to come out ever since,I didnt talk to them either..Im just so depressed...i really miss niall,wihtout him here i feel so empty.....just as i zoned out the door broke down....I saw my worried friends..."Cmon lyn...I know u miss niall,but u cant be like this"kristin said.."Yeah...plsss. can u get out of that bed..we have a surprise for you.."Mheljane said

It's been an hour and they've been in the kitchen for so long.....oh speaking of the devils...they came out..holding a laptop...they faced the laptop to me ...i saw someone i've been wanting to see for so long..."NIALL!!!!!!!" I screamed.."Hey,love..I heard you locked yourself in your room,aye?"He said.."Yes..its just i miss you soo much"I said.."You could've called me..yeah about that...my phone broke when i threw it on the floor,even my laptop.I said,"what about your laptop i may or may have punched the screen..."i said sheepishly.."oh lyn..well i gotta ago we have an interview today...bye babe"he said"Bye"i said.."Feelbetter" mheljane asked "yeah"I replied.

after all of that we ate dinner...then i went ot my room....I lied down on my bed then i fell into a dreamy sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up at 4 am in the morning cause I heard a noise down stairs....I got up and walked downstairs...I saw 3 people...i turned on the light...I saw el,mheljane and kristin..They looked at me.."where are u guys going"i asked "Uhmm..just for a walk"kristin said,but i saw a hint of lie..I just nodded.I went upsatirs again..I'm too tired of knowing what they are doing.. then i drfited to sleep again...