Chapter 8

Hi!...sorry for the delay........So.....I posted a pic of niall and miley :) :)..........pls. read my new fan fic "C'mon,C'mon(Harry Styles Fanfic)"...and this too.... and for those who read my stories.....Thank you so much!....anyway...Here is Chapter 8..Enjoy ;) xx

----------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Lyn's P.O.V

            I parked my car at the parking lot,I got out of my car.Then I saw El at the entrance,I ran towards her and I hugged her.I cried on  her shoulder,"Where's Harry and Niall?"I asked,still crying."Harry is on the room 204 and Niall is in the room 205"She said."Where are the others?" I asked ,"Zayn anD liam are in Niall's room,Louis and dani are in Harry's room"she said I nodded.We went into Niall's room,I opened the door,I saw Liam and Zayn with puffy red eyes.I ran to them and hugged them.The boys are like the brother's I never had(Except Niall,ofcourse),Dani and El are Like the sisters I never had.I looked at Niall,He has a cast on his arm,and he has bruises.I sat next to him and hugged his unconcious body.After all of that,I told them to go to harry's room.

*1 WEEK LATER*

                 It's been a week since the *Accident*,I already visited harry's room a few days ago.He just got some bruises and a bandage around his head and a cast,other than that he's concious.Well,Niall is still unconcious.My mom dropped by and brought me some clothes,Harry dropped by Niall's room earlier.they said he can go home later.They said that they'll visit tomorrow.I sat on the sofa and turned on the t.v. I clicked through the channels I stopped when I saw the news,the news is about Niall's accident.Wow!,There's a lot of fans outside.I turned off the t.v. and sat beside Niall.I kissed his forehead and whispered to himm "I Love You".i felt his hand twitched,I whispered again then his hand twitched again.I called the nurse,she rushed to the room.The beeping thing (Sorry,I dont know what is the name ^_^) beeped faster.then I saw Niall's Hand Moved then I went outside the room then called Liam.

"Liam!!!!!"I squealed

"Hey,What's up?" he asked.

"It's Niall,his hand moved.I think he's awake by now"I said,With a grin on my face.

"Is that so?.Ok alright,we're coming"He said,Happily.he hung up then I went to Niall's room and saw him awake,I rushed by his side and hugged him."Ow!!!"He winced in pain,"OH! sorry"I said hiding my blush.He chuckled,"Come on now babe dont hide your pretty face"He said,and my cheeks heated more.Then the door suddenly burst open,I saw the boys with aq goofy grin on their faces.

"Niall!!!"Louis yelled,as liam just shook his head

"Nice to see you awake,mate"Liam said

"Hi guys!"Niall said.The doctor walked in."Ok so,Mr. Horan.You can go home tomorrow.but you have to come back next week we still need to do some check ups"He said,Then smiled.Then walked out of the room

"Yey!!!Niall you can go home tomorrow"I said

"Yes babe,Now I'm hungry"He said

"Oh please,you're always hungry"harry said,Niall smacked his head with his not injured hand then smiled;"We'll pick you up tomorrow,kay?"Louis said."Bye guys see you tomorrow".After they left.I bought food for us.I gave Niall his food and we ate.after we ate,he rested his head,I pulled the blanket up to his body and kissed his forehead.then I slept.

Niall's P.O.V

          As lyn fell asleep,I looked at her.She has eyebags and she looked tired.I'll take her out the next day.A picninc in the park.

*Next Morning*

            I woke up and I saw fel someone holding my hand,It's just lyn.I woke her up,she lifted her head and smiled;"Goodmorning"She said,"Goodmorning babe"I said;"Go take a shower,We'll be leaving soon"I said.she nodded.

*3 hours later*

             I heard the door open,the lads and a nurse walked in "Mr. Horan,Are you ready to go?"she asked,I nodded.We left the hospital.we got in harry's car,but louis is driving."I'm hungry!!"I whined;"Niall,You're always Hungry"Liam said,Laughing.Louis parked the car,we all got out of the car and went inside my flat.we all sat on the couch"I'm going to make some sandwiches,kay?"Lyn said then stood up and and went to the kitchen.I stood up and told the boys I'm going to rest.I went to my room and lied down on my bed and slept.

Lyn's P.O.V

               After making some sandwiches,I brought it to the living room."Guys,where's Niall?"I asked;"He's in his room"Liam said"Okay" I said.I went to his room,and found him sleeping.I lied down next to him,and burried my head on his chest.I hugged him,and looked at his face.I've been thinking lately that maybe Niall is the one.maybe he's my one true love.I pecked him on the lips then stood up,suddenly I felt Niall's hand grab my handand pulled me,then I fell on the bed.He lifted my chin and kissed me.I felt sparks.That's when I really,realized that he is the one,I'll love forever and always.I heard someone yelled:"AAAAAHHHH!!!!MY EYES!!!!!";"What happened?"Liam said worried,then louis and zayn ran up stairs then we laughed at harry and liam."Oh my!!!!!you should've seen both of your face!"I said still laughing....then liam also joined us laughing."HHHMMMMPPHH!!!" Harry said,then stomped away.Everyone left me and niall.I looked at niall and smiled at him.I kissed him."I Love you,Forever and Always" He said..."I Love you too,Forever and Always" I said.

-----------------------------------------------------

SOOOO!!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK???.....UHHMMM..IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS....JUST COMMENT........AND THANKS FOR READING AND VOTING........SO PLS. CONTINUE READING THIS..AND PLS. ALSO READ MY 2ND FANFIC "C'MON,C'MON (HARRY STYLES FANFIC)"..

LOVE YA'LL.... xx

~SHARON APRIL KWAN :) :)