Chapter 2

WOOOHHHHH!!!!!!!CHAPTER 2 IS HERE!!! :) :) BTW,SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER,BUT I THINK I CAN MAKE THIS LONG,I THINK :) :)

Mailyn's P.O.V

While I was Getting my books in my locker,Matt the school hearthrob flung his arm aroung my shoulder..."What do you want matt?"I said coldly,I really hate this boy he dated every girl in school,well i'm not going to date him because he's a cheating bastard."Woah!!! Relax Mailyn,I'm just gonna ask you if u want to have dinner with me?"Matt asked..."No"I said,"I'm not going out with a cheating bastard,If you know what i mean".I removed his arms that is on my shoulder,and walked away..I sat in my seat beside my bestfriend,well that was different i don't see my bestfriend here maybe she's gonna be late,lets wait and see,i saw my math teacher come in and placed his books down.

"Goodmorning"He said in his monotone voice."Goodmorning,sir" Everyone greeted,"Today we're going to have a test"He said.Everyone groaned,our teacher passed the papers,After the test, bell rung which means the school is over,because tomorrow we dont have a class and the next day is graduation.

While  I was walking home  I saw my bestfriend kissing someone,but it's not just someone it's matt,I was shocked,I coughed and they stopped kissing and looked,they saw me standing there with their eyes widely open,my bestfriend came near me and said"I'm sorry I didn't came to our last class,matt told me to skip the last class and i said yes and now he is my boyfriend",I tried to speak but nothing came out,I just nodded and left without saying anything.

When I come home,I saw my mom in the kitchen cooking our dinner,"Lyn,Dinner will be ready in a minute go get changed there are some new neighbors and i invited them to come over"My mom said "Yeah I'll be ready in a few minutes" I said,I immediately run upstairs and took a shower,then i picked my clothes i threw on a flowy top and a denim shorts and a white converse.I quickly run downstairs and sat on the couch and grabbed my Iphone and see if there is any messages.then i heard my mom yell"Lyn,dinner's ready...help me place the plates on the table".."Okay mom"I said...While I was helping mom setting the table I heard the door bell ring and said to my mom "I'll get it"then i opened the door and i felt my jaw dropped...

-------------

There i saw him the boy that i got a crush on for years,Niall Horan.."Hi,you must me be Mailyn,I'm maura and this is my son Niall and a This is his bandmates,This is Harry,Louis,Liam and Zayn..I nodded to her as they enter my house my mom said"Who was it?"coming to the living room,When she saw who was it she Immediately hugged maura....Wow,Close already?......"Yeah,we are" mom said,"Wait did I Just said that out loud","Yep"Niall said.......

After dinner I run up to my room and sleep,after that I felt getting a little sleepy and soon all I see is darkness....

-----------------------------------

Wow!,I cant believe it,it's our graduation...I'm super nervous but excited,my mom did my make-up,and hair and she bought me a new dress that is a sleeveless and Reached only mid-thigh..."Lyn,come on lets get going and get there in time" mom shouted,"Alright!"I said and hurriedly got downstairs and got in my mom's car.....

While they were calling the names I got more nervous and waiting for my turn "Mailyn Daniells"I heard my name,and walked carefully that I wouldn't stumble...after getting my certificate I hurriedly sat down on my seat and waited until the graduation is finished....

When we got home I was surprised because,Maura,Niall,Harry,Liam,Zayn,Louis Threw a party for me....after the party I thanked them and quickly run up to my room and jumped on my bed "I'm really,really Exhausted" I said,Immediately got up my bed and go to the bathroom,I took off my clothes and turned on the shower,after I showered I changed into my PJ's and slept........

**********************************************

This morning,I got out of bed and changed into my Jackwills Hoodie,an Orange Beanie and my sweatpants and I told my mom I'm Going to starbucks,while I was walking to the starbucks I bumped into someone and when I looked up and see who it was and then I saw niall.....

"Goodmorning Love"Niall said,"Goodmorning to you too niall' I said,"Uhmm, where ya goin'?","To the starbucks,wanna join me?","Sure"..while walking,all I feel is the breeze,it's completely silent along the way.......until niall spoke...

Niall's P.O.V

"So,When are gonna start studying in Uni?"I said,"Maybe,not yet cause I think I want to make my self comfortable for a while,maybe upload my videos of me singing","wait,you sing?"I asked,"Yeah" she said.....we entered the starbucks and got to the counter to order,after we ordered,we talked for a while,while walking....and there it is again complete silence,when we reached our houses I said:"Lyn,see ya later","Okay"she said and smiled..wow her smile is so beautiful

wooohhh tell me if it's short i'll make the next one longer :) :)

BTW,WHO WANTS TO HAVE A P.O.V IN MY STORY :) :) her role Mailyn's another bestfriend...

HOPE YOU LIKED IT :) ;)