Idk what to call this

(A/N: this is not/won't be connected to the other chapters I've done because it takes place when they got stuck in the human realm and that's BEFORE the timeline of my previous chapters, so this and the other chapters won't match)

(A/N: Btw if you're wondering about the bet, that was just a funny fourth wall break.)

(FormerGG, Luz'sGF, Amity'sGF, CaptainWillow, HumanExpert, Camila, and NumberVee have entered the chat)

Camila: Tell me your trauma.

Luz'sGF: Terrible mother, unsupportive father, annoying siblings, I lost my family, not gay enough, (that one's a joke) and just saw my world get torn apart by a child.

Amity'sGF: I already told you all my trauma

CaptainWillow: Bullied, have to be the one everyone leans on, I lost my dads, and saw my world get obliterated by a literal child.

HumanExpert: I lost my dad, Bullied/used for grades, my dream was to come to the human realm and now that I'm here I want to leave, saw world explode by a child of the stars.

FormerGG: *deep inhale*

NumberVee: Wait, what does GG stand for?

FormerGG: GG stands for Golden Guard.

NumberVee: F**k u

FormerGG sent a video:

Amity'sGF: I'll leave you guys to talk things out.

Everyone except Amity'sGF, FormerGG, and NumberVee: Same.

(Everyone except FormerGG and NumberVee have left the chat)

FormerGG: I'm here because the boiling isles is currently being obliterated by a moon child that definitely is one of those kids that ask if you got any games on your phone and I got shoved through the portal here by a squealing rat-dog. Just so you know.

NumberVee: What the fu-

FormerGG: Language.

(FormerGG turned on parental controls)

FormerGG: HAHA NO SWEARS NOW

NumberVee: F**k 

FormerGG: Who the f**k taught you the f word

NumberVee: Language Golden Guard.

FormerGG: You little b****

(Camila has joined the chat)

Camila: ¡Dejen de intentar decir palabrotas o ambos estarán castigados! (Stop trying to swear or you're both grounded!)

NumberVee: Fine.

FormerGG: You ain't my mom.

Camila: I am now.

FormerGG: Wait what?

(Amity'sGF has joined the chat)

Amity'sGF: OooOo dramaaa

FormerGG: Shut the f**k up.

Amity'sGF posted an image: