What's a Thanksgiving?

(LuzNoceda has entered the chat)

LuzNoceda: Why is nobody else here!? 😭

LuzNoceda: BROTHER GET YOUR A** ONLINE!

(GullibleBoi has entered the chat)

GullibleBoi: The f*** do you want?

LuzNoceda: I just wanted to say happy Thanksgiving :(

(AngryPotato has entered the chat)

AngryPotato: Did you just make Luz sad???

LuzNoceda: It's ok Batata. *gasp* THIS COULD BE MY VILLAIN ORIGIN STORY! A girl and her girlfriend, forever judged. Until....one day, the blightsexual finally snaps and becomes OTTER WITH A DARK SIDE!

AngryPotato: You are too cute 🥺

(MySunflower and IllusionMaster have joined the chat)

MySunflower: HAPPY THANKSGIVING HUNTER!!!

IllusionMaster: Happy Thanksgiving Luz! (I bet you forgot I existed >:3 hehehe)

LuzNoceda: Yay you saw my text! :3

GullibleBoi: Ok dumb question here but, what is a Thanksgiving?

Everyone except GullibleBoi: :0

MySunflower: Hunter? Do you not know what Thanksgiving is?

GullibleBoi: No, because back then there was nothing to give thanks for. 🙂

IllusionMaster: Oh yeah I forgot you are traumatized :/

Everyone except IllusionMaster: :0

LuzNoceda: HOW THE CINNAMON ROLL DID YOU FORGET THAT HE WAS TRAUMATIZED!?

GullibleBoi: YEAH! Wait did you just say how the cinnamon roll?

IllusionMaster: IDK HE'S HAPPY NOW SO IT JUST SLIPPED MY MIND?

MySunflower: Can we get back to the actual problem?

AngryPotato: Wait what's the problem again? Was it the fact that Darius is dating my dad because that is definitely a big problem.

MySunflower: (1) No, IT'S THE FACT THAT HUN DOESN'T KNOW WHAT THANKSGIVING IS! (2) Aladarius is cute, what the cinnamon roll do you mean?

GullibleBoi: Why do you people keep saying cinnamon roll??? 😵‍💫

LuzNoceda: Oh yeah. Hunter so basically Thanksgiving is a day where we have a big feast and give thanks to everything or everyone that we are thankful for.

GullibleBoi: So that's why Belos never told me what Thanksgiving was. Because he hates everything :)

IllusionMaster: Yeah! Ok I'll start.

MySunflower: Start what?

IllusionMaster: Saying thanks? Duh 😑

MySunflower: 🙄

IllusionMaster: I am thankful for all of you and that the boiling isles is not under Belos's control. Also I am thankful for my dad :))))))

LuzNoceda: Aw, ty Goops!

IllusionMaster: 👁️👄👁️ I am thankful for all of you, except Luz

LuzNoceda: I'm just messing with you Gus! 😑 ok whatever, me next!

LuzNoceda: I am thankful for the Hexside squad (especially my girlfriend, yes I play favorites and I have no regrets) and my mama, mentor, and adorable squealing titan! I am also thankful for the fact that I can travel between worlds!