9 | milk tooth and cookies.

╰┈➤ ❝ [In which baby Kim Seungmin's milk tooth is about to fall off.] ❞

→ Childhood au
→ tw; fluff overload

★★★★★

''Hyunnieee~~'' Whined Seungmin, rubbing his eyes with smol hands.

The latter turned to the younger boy, running over to him with a ball in his hands hastily. Once he neared him, he placed his football on the ground, bending over to reach the latter's face level.

''What's wrong Minnie? Are you hurt?'' He asked, earning a cute nod from the latter. Hyunjin tilted his head to the side, feeling confused as to what might have hurt the younger boy.

''Move, Hyunjin. This is a job for the adults. '' Said Chan, shoving Hyunjin's face away as he examined the younger boy. Hyunjin rolled his eyes at the older's remark.

''Minnie? What's wrong? Who hurt you?'' Chan questioned, his voice laced with concern. Seungmin wiped his tears away, still having a huge pout on his face as his cheeks flushed bright pink due to all the wailing.

''I-I'..!'' He tried to speak despite all his hiccups. ''My teeth hurt!!'' He said, his voice now emitting another loud cry. Chan and Hyunjin looked at each other worried and turned their attention back to the younger boy.

''Ughh! What's with all the crying!!?'' An angwy (not angry) Minho went towards the trio. Like other children, Minho was a typical eight-year-old, wearing his baseball cap the opposite way, inning his shirt and having a football in his hand. He neared the three boys, immediately dropping his ball on the ground and shutting his ears tight.

''Stop crying so ugly, seungminnie!!!'' He screamed at the younger boy, which resulted in him wailing out even louder.

Chan passed him a death glare, before turning to Seungmin all smiley again. ''Awww, your teeth hurts, Seungminnie? Is it about to fall off?'' He asked sweetly, Seungmin nodded slowly, continuing his cry.

''Arghh, this child- Stop crying, I swear to god otherwise I'll hit you with my football!!'' Shouted Minho again, this time, Hyunjin raised his eyebrow and went towards the older boy, poking his chest with his index finger.

''Don't scream at him, hyung! He's younger! You should talk to him nicely!'' Hyunjin exclaimed. Minho vigorously shook his head, screaming a big no to his face. ''He should stop crying out so loud!! It's hurting my ears!!''

Hyunjin internally rolled his eyes. ''Alright then, go play with Hanni, hyung. Far away from here! Far away from Seungmin!'' He suggested, Minho picked up his ball and nodded.

''Okay, but when I'm back here, I shouldn't hear any more cries!'' He said, running off away with his football. Hyunjin placed his arms across his chest and sighed, walking back to the crying baby.

''Seungminnie~~'' He called out to him, booing him in the process. The little boy had now calmed down, he glared at Hyunjin's childishness and flickered his forehead.

''I'm not a baby anymore, hyung! I don't get scared anymore!'' He pouted, putting his arms on his hips to appear angry. Hyunjin mimicked his actions, as an attempt to make the younger laugh, which he succeeded at.

''You're so stupid, hyungie!!'' Seungmin laughed, bringing his hands up to his stomach as he laid back on the grass, feeling his giggles escape his mouth uncontrollably.

Hyunjin found himself smiling at the sight, he lay on the grass along with the younger boy and gazed at him with a grin plastered over his face.

The younger's giggles slowly died down, he turned towards Hyunjin who was still there, staring at him as if he was some nineteenth-floor view.