Comet 6 - Suisei no Guren vs Union Ace

3rd POV

Graham:Oh so the Crimson Gundam knows me and that voice if I am right your Char right?

Jude:Yeah that's right Char Aznable the leader of Brave Vesperia. 

Jude said with a mature tone disguising it from a ten-year-old child to a teenager now Jude changes the channel from open mic to the Brave Channel as he contacts Miyuki. 

Miyuki:What is it luv? 

Jude:Head back to the safe house I deal with Mr. Ace here. 

Miyuki:Right.

With that, Cherudim flies away to their assigned location.As the two Mobile Suits continue to cross swords while looking at each other trying to push the other. 

Graham:*Chuckles* Who'd figure I'd have to opportunity to meet you the leader of Brave Vesperia? As a sentimental Virgo, I can't help but feel that this is destiny. Or perhaps I was able to find you because you weren't emitting those light particles. 

Graham said to Jude from inside the Flag cockpit as he continues to lock his sword with Exia Dark Matter as Jude switches back to an open mic. 

Jude:Well for your first question the honors are all mine, for your second question there may have some truth to that, and third I am someone not obligated to share classified information its only for Celestial Being and Brave Vesperia members only. 

Graham:Quite the soldier you are and from your tone, you're a teenager I presume? 

Jude:Well not denying that fact. (Muttered so quietly): Seriously so Graham decided to go after me than Setsuna huh?

Jude said to himself since in Canon of the first season Graham Aker who was Union's Ace in using a Flag would occasionally go after the Exia becoming an obsession but during and after Team Trinity's Arm Intervention and Operation Fallen Angels he comes to Mr. Bushido in the second season only to be defeated by Setsuna does he comes to his senses, in the movie Awakening Of The Trailblazer who gave Setsuna a chance to enter the probe of the ELS seemingly killing himself then joining Celestial Being due to Setsuna becoming the Gundam Meister for Exia Repair IV or Graham Gundam as he nicknames it. Still, Jude knows he's breaking canon by him and his Brave Vesperia doing what Celestial Beings is supposed to do including our Gundams being the successor to the third generation Gundams but this is my own selfish thing to do so that the several Celestial Being members can live through season two and the movie.

Graham:Still am surprised that Char Aznable is a young lad and on the battlefield.

Jude:The surprise is all mine after all I couldn't just sit back while my Meisters to all the work I have the responsibility to make my goal a reality and doesn't matter am young it is the actions that measure the man but enough talk let's see what you got! 

Before Graham could react Jude increases the thrust of his Exia breaking the sword lock disarming the Flag of its melee weapon and pushing Graham's Flag back a great deal which shook him inside of the cockpit and after gaining control.  

Jude said folding his Dark Matter Sword turning it to Rifle Mode and firing multiple shots at the Flag to which it doges and took out it is own beam rifle in its left hand.

Graham:Quite the philosopher very well give me your best shot!

Graham replied as he fired multiple shots from his rifle in which Jude move the Exia to dodge those shots and return fire firing multiple shots which Graham dodged but eventually, two shots hit their mark one severing the right leg and the left arm holding the beam rifle but Graham use the stunning moment to his advantage by approaching the Exia while trying to reach out with his remaining arm to the Exia's left shoulder but Jude seeing this action was like in canon of Graham trying to get a part of the Exia but he instantly activates the left GN Vulcan's Beam Saber Mode to instantly sever the outstretched the arm shocking Graham.