RE/Comet 11 - Prelude: Second Final Battle

3rd POV

Jude: Eh?

Liu Mei: Like I said Jude can we do it right here and now.

Before Jude will respond Liu Mei kissed him as she enter her tongue into his as Jude starts to remove her skirt and Liu Mei lets him as they float and at the same time kissing to dominate one to another and Liu Mei removes his tight shirt and boxers as Jude remove the top dress as they let go of their clothes as they let it float around the room and Liu Mei has her breast exposed while wearing a white panties with a lustful smile.

Liu Mei: Well what do you think~?

Before Jude does something the door was open to see it was Nena, Reika. Nena is wearing her old clothe but being too tight on her body while Reika is wearing very tight nurse clothes, Fun Fact Reika's nurse clothes are her old one back on her old hospital, and now they float towards them and flank both arms of Jude while the said person is starting to get some nosebleed a bit. 

Jude: Uhhhhhh

Jude: Uhhhhhh.... what?

Reika: Don't worry about this and just fuck Liu Mei

Lemon Start: Wang Liu Mei, Nena Trinity, Ryou Amagi/Reika Fujisawa

Jude looks at Liu Mei since she heard that as he starts to finger her Vagina and pulls down her bra and starts to suck her right breast while the both Nena and Reika are rubbing Jude's dick as both Liu Mei start to feeling pleasure and Nena saw the precum of Jude she goes down and start to suck his dick while Reika was starting to suck the left breast of Liu Mei while fondling the other making Liu Mei moan in delight.

Liu Mei:Uh~~ Please more

Jude and Reika suck harder as they bite her nipples and Liu Mei moan harder as Nena sucks Jude's dick harder as Jude himself use his free hand to holds Nena's head and push and pull her head as she uses both of her hands to rub her vagina and Reika rubs both hers and Liu Mei's as Jude removes her mouth on her breast.

Jude: I think I am close now Nena.

As the three girls heard that Nena stop sucking as he rubs his dick with his hand fast while other two girls are on both side of Nena and looking at the cock as it starts to twitch and Jude cums and at the sametime the girls cum while it floats in zero gravity while Liu Mei start to drink his cum in zero gravity and the others girls follows up while some of the cums sticks on the hair and face but sometimes on their chest.

Jude grabs Liu Mei and pulls her towards him as he starts to lick and kiss the nape and he moves his hand the center panties as he starts once more to finger and plays with her nipples.

But Jude stops as Liu Mei turns as Jude pins her to the ground as he line his dick on to her Vagina.

Jude: So ready now Liu Mei?

So she just nodded as both Nena and Reika sat on the bed as they enjoy the show of Liu Mei is about to become a woman by Jude then Jude start to insert his dick slowly and half way on her pussy and few seconds later the tip of his dick was now kissing the entrance to her womb and some bloods from having her hymen rip apart starts to float and as Liu Mei's inner walls starts to clench down on the invading shaft as she moans in both pain and pleasure as Jude start to move is dick inside of her pussy slowly and at the same time he start to suck her boobs to ease the pain.