Comet 14 - An Angel's Light To Bring Forth To Help The Stars

3rd POV

After getting back to the Ikaruga alongside the supplies from Kyoto from there Jude explains to the whole team their next mission is once everyone was filled in Jude and his Gundam Meisters all go in their Gundams and exit the Ikaruga in the air activating their Optimal Camouflage.

As of now, the Brave Vesperia Gundam Meisters are on the move toward Azadistan flying in their respective Gundams using their Optimal Camouflage since they got the info from Taizo of the House of Kyoto, inside of the Gundam Exia Dark Matter's Cockpit while Jude was reading info about the land and the location on his GP Base since he is armed with the knowledge from the anime and the knowledge of this world as Jude was in command for this operation while his Haro is controlling his Gundam as Jude contacts his girls.

Jude: Ok girls Operation: Angel's Judgement as it follows right now we play as support with the Celestial Being. Haruka, and Strea you two are to guard the Antenna Facility and defend it from enemy attacks I fear that the attack will start at night from both the so called 'Holy Warriors' and Vassago will attack it from a distance, Ami and Miyuki, you're with me since we are going to land near the capital and try to see the people and gather information since there's a chance that we have missed some info and try to maintain stealth during this operation with your Gundams Optimal Camouflage as much as possible.

Brave Meisters(Haruka, Ami, Strea. Miyuki): Roger that.

With that they start to split up as Haruka & Strea goes to the east while the rest stay on course while at the back of the formation there was a Plane that is color a balance of light and dark pink, this is the personal plane of Kaguya as she really like to see a live combat and on how they operate their missions.

Meanwhile with Graham's squad and plane as they were deployed in Azadistan as they are called the 8th Independent Tactical Air Squadron or aka Over Flag and it is led by Graham Aker while beside him is Billy Katagiri.

Howard: It's been a while but we'll finally be facing Gundams again, First Lieutenant.

Graham: I'd be disappointed if we didn't plus I wanted to have a rematch from Char and I train and improve my skills as well on how to counter that kick of his.

Howard: I am sure that you will have a fight with Char once more.

Daryl: But how did we end up deployed in Azadistan?

Billy: The military brass have been working on the congress behind the scenes. We can't afford to fall behind the Human Reform League.

Meanwhile on the Desert Region we can see the Plane of Kaguya has landed and with her was some personal guards that is under from the House of Kyoto and Jude and his group was there since they are near the Capital as well near but far from the location of Wang Liu Mei and two of Celestial Being's Gundam Meisters.

Jude who was serving the food once he was cooking outside of the plane with cooking equipment brough and ingredients and as well making some drinks while the girls are talking about well Girl talk but the pilot of her Personal plane is C.C. and co-pilot is Yuna.

Jude: Looks like we are near but far from the location of Wang since Kaguya told me that she will land near but far her and now I need to get more intel since we land our Gundams near the Capital and I send both Haruka and Strea for now let's just focus on cooking right now.

Right now Jude is cooking Eastern food like kebabs, dolmas, falafel, baklava, yogurt, doner kebab, shawarma and mulukhiyah and the most popular is Japanese Beef Curry.

Jude: 1 kg stewing beef, cubed 2 carrots, cubed 1 large potato, cubed 1 large onion, finely chopped 1 box 200-240g Japanese curry roux 2 tbsp tomato paste 1 large granny smith apple, peeled and grated 4 cloves garlic 1 tbsp minced ginger salt oil water.