Comet 11 - Arm Intervention in the Republic

3rd POV

Right now we can see an vacation house but its more like a mansion since they will be using the as a FOB for the current ops they will have  

And right now the team was in front of it with some bags in hand as they got in they saw a perfect home since it was loaded with food and all they need to make a vacation as Nunnally guides them to the Operation room they saw the computers, radars...

And right now the team was in front of it with some bags in hand as they got in they saw a perfect home since it was loaded with food and all they need to make a vacation as Nunnally guides them to the Operation room they saw the computers, radars and all the things they need to this ops as they got in the set their bags down and plug in the Data sticks and starting up the computers as the rest are sitting down on their table as on the center is a 3d hologram Radar and the one on it was Jill

Jill: Right now we are almost right on time to start, Operation: PMC FUBAR.

Alex and Yuna are on the move as they display the information and all while Nunnally was with them as well, as she wants to help since she was to know and feel how Brave Vesperia operates since she will be on working on the intel since they hack the Battlenet of AEU/PMC.

Alex: Ma'am all Brave Meisters are almost in the area.

Yuna: Ma'am I got something on Radar and based on the serial numbers, it's the Celestial Being.

The scene changes to an unknown island a bit far away from where the Celestial Being Gundam Meisters are Brave Meisters and Jude now goes over the plan as Haruka equips the Tail Unit and the Archer unit acting as its escort.

Jude: Remember the plan we take to disable both bases and try to shoot down or disarm AEU and PMC mobile suits and Miyuki please hold that vengeance of yours until one of us locates Ali al-Saachez.

Miyuki: Right

She replied while hugging her sniper Hecate finally has a chance to avenge her parents using the very sniper rifle that her parents bought for her.

Jude: Strea, your with Miyuki, Haruka you're going to be bombing run on the PMC MS on the ground while Ami will be attacking the base of the PMC groups while I am going solo.

As Jude was done going over the plan Jill contacted him since she is in charge of this operation.

Jill: Jude we spotted some Celestial Being Gundams by the looks of it. I say it's the whole team and they are very far away from your location.

Jude: Roger that thanks for the update.

Jude looked at his fellow Meisters as they nodded at him with that they boarded and activated their Gundams and the said Gundams took flight going to Moralia to commence their Arm Interventions.

Meanwhile on the other side as Sumeragi with Feldt and Christina alongside Wang Liu Mei & Hong Long overseeing this mission since right now they have started on time but they located the Brave Meisters already on the battlefield.