3

The next school day was like every other. Lots of homework, new things to learn and essays to write.
My last class was English literature, which I was kinda exited about. Our first homework was to read the first 50 pages of „to the lighthouse" and I was curious what task he would give us based on that.

I went to the class room in my usual procedure to get a good seat but this time the room wasn't empty like I was used to it.
At the front desk where the professor usually stands holding the lecture, there was a young woman standing across from Mr. Hiddleston. She was leaning against his desk showing her cleavage. She was tall, blond, skinny but still had boobs. She was pretty.
She tried to tell him how her grades were before he got here and that she was the best in class then. The girl was clearly flirting with him for good grades or whatever but Mr. Hiddleston wasnt impressed by her at all. In fact he didn't even look at her boobs even though they were on full display.
„Well then it shouldn't be a problem for you at all to achieve the same thing again. If your goal is to be the best in class you have to prove to me that you deserve this title. But be careful, I would expect more every day so you have to keep pushing yourself. I want my students to do their best and educate themselves even before my class not just in my class. You might want to think about your goals again." Mr. Hiddleston stated without any hesitation.
Her smile dropped and she looked pretty annoyed but yet still intimidated by his words.
She turned around and quickly closed the upper buttons on her blouse, being embarrassed by her attempt.
I looked away so she wouldn't see that i was listening their whole conversation. I still stood in the venue of the room and didn't go to a row of seats so she bumped me on her way out.
It was just me and him now.
I seated myself and took my stuff out of my totebag. While preparing my desk for the lecture i noticed a pair of eyes on me. I looked up and made eye contact with the professor. I smiled awkwardly till he opened his mouth and asked „ Why are you sitting here?"
„Well i like having a good seat so i usually come here early... sir." i quietly replied. „Ah so you're taking this class.", he simply states, so his question wasnt about why im sitting here so early, more likely like why am i sitting here at all. Perfect. „Uhm yes, I'm....yes" i didn't really know what to do with this conversation. I broke the eye contact and proceeded preparing my desk.
„You are the girl from the hallway" i gulped „earlier today.... You bumped into me and i dropped my paperwork because of you." he remembered.
„Um yes unfortunately that was me.... Sorry again. Im usually very aware of what im doing and where im going. I just got distracted." i apologized again. „I see." He had no emotion on his face, it was hard to see if he was angry, annoying or just indifferent.
After a long time of awkward silence he talked again. „ i don't think i can allow that. It's not fair for the other students who get here punctual. Also you don't always get to choose in life, sometimes you just have to take it as it is. So please no more coming in my classroom before the lecture starts. In addition i do need this time to prepare and i would like to do that alone and without any distraction."
Fuck
„Oh sure, im sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt." i stood up and started packing my things again. „ its fine for now, if you go now and come back in five minutes it would distract me more than you just staying here. So please just don't do it again."
I nodded quickly and sat down again „Thank you Sir, it wont happen again!"

The lecture went pretty well after this embarrassing moment. We talked about the book which was really interesting, afterwards we analysed some parts of it and as homework we should finish it for next lesson.
I left and went straight home because i was pretty hungry and i forgot my wallet at home.

I turned the key as quiet as possible in the lock so my dad wouldn't wake up if he was sleeping on the couch again.
Tiptoeing inside, through the living room and up the stair i didn't make myself noticeable. I usually keep some food in my room In case my dad has some of his disgusting friends over or when i have to lock myself in here for the whole weekend and don't stave to death. I bought myself a mini fridge and hid it in the closet so my dad wont notice. I even had a self heating pot but he found it and destroyed it.
Anyway i made myself a sandwich out of the things left in the fridge and watched pride and prejudice again.
After a while i made myself ready for bed, texted with Katie a little bit, set my alarm and went to sleep.

It was three in the morning and my dad must've just woken up from his drinking coma. He knocked on my door several times, often enough to wake me at least. He called my name and it sounded as if he was crying.
I felt bad.
But i stayed inside my room , quietly waiting for him to walk away again.
There are those times where he realizes what he's doing and also what it is doing to the family, especially me. And he feels bad, might even want to apologize but if i would've opened the door and said one wrong thing, if i had a bit of an attitude or even just had the wrong look on my face he would have snapped right back into being the abusive peace of shit he actually is.
The rest of the night was quiet.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
So here's the next part
Sorry its a bit shorter than the other
Hope you enjoy it
:)