5

I stayed very quiet at work today. I usually chat with some customers but i guess I was still quite in shock because of what had happened. Time went by and shortly before I closed the shop, I checked if every light was off. In the children section was one of the lamps still on and as I reached for the light switch one of the children books fell into my sight.
It was the little prince, one of my favorite books to read when I was a child. My mom used to read it every time to me before I went to bed.
For a moment I held it in my Hand and thought about how much I missed my mom and how fucked up my life is right now.
I didn't even notice that I was crying until a tear dropped from my face down on the book.
And then the dam broke.
I couldn't held it in anymore.
I cried out loud, tried to dry my tears and sobbed again a second later.
I held the book close, as if it was the only thing I could hold on to these days.
Standing there for a moment, crying, holding a children book tight to my chest.
Then I heard the doorbell of the shop ring, I quickly dried my tears, layed the book down and went to the door.
A middle aged woman stood on the door frame.
„I'm sorry we're closed already, I was about to lock the door." I said my apology sniffing.
„Oh I'm so sorry Love..." she looked at me. Her look was worried „are you alright darling?" I quickly nodded. „Yeah sure i just have a dust allergy, pretty unfortunate in an old bookshop like this." i laughed and tried to loosen up the situation considering I was full in crying like a minute ago.
„okay well I'm sorry again for disturb your closing time and..." she pulled out a tissue from her purse „i hole This allergy goes away soon" she lightly smiled at me. Both of us knowing that I do not have a dust allergy.
"I will come back at a better time. I hope you have a good evening." She added and then went her way.
I smiled. Holding her handkerchief in my hand. It was a lovely fabric and her initials were embroidered on it.
E.H.

After I closed the shop I didn't feel like going home so I went to the park which was near by and sat down on a bench enjoying the fresh air. 
That's the best weather. I like it when it's chilly outside.
I sat there for half an hour, just thinking about everything and trying not to cry again, when I heard footsteps approaching.
„Nia?"
I turned my head to the voice coming from above me and quickly put on a smile.
„oh Mr. Hiddleston, nice to meet you!" I was surprised seeing him here, in a park, at noon.
„What are you doing here?" I asked curious, not knowing If this was appropriate. So I quickly put a "sir" at the end of my sentence.
„I was near by, doing some private things, family mostly. What about you? Why are you sitting here in a park all by yourself?" He looked concerned, he must've seen that I cried recently.
„oh just thinking, thinking about Life." i replied, only realizing how depressed that sounded when the words had left my mouth. I smiled. He softly smiled back.
He wanted to say something, probably that he should get going but I spoke before he could.
„i didn't think you would recognize me sir, you have so many students, I don't think I could keep up with the names." Again I spoke before I thought, which is so not typical me.
„well I like to keep track of my students, you're all not just numbers to me. And of course how could I forget the charming girl, who bumped me over in the hall and disturbed me before the class had even started." He lightly laughed.
He had a beautiful laugh. Not a fake one. A handsome real one.
I must've been quiet for too long because he made a step back and said „okay i really have to get going now, it was nice seeing you" he smiled again
„yes, have a nice evening" I said and he nodded before walking away.

I was laying in bed thinking about today.
About the woman in the shop and the strange but nice encounter with my professor.
My dad wasn't home, and after today I couldn't care less about where he is. I was glad I was home alone.
I called Katie but she didn't pick up. She's sleeping already I guess.

The Sunday went by pretty quickly. I mostly stayed in my room and i FaceTimed with Katie half of the day. I told her about everything that had happened and she requested a picture of Mr. Hiddleston so i googled the university and on the Gordon's website was a picture of him. That's not unusual, a lot of universities have pictures of their professors. Our university has a picture of every prof who teaches there.
It was a nice pic of him, he's wearing a suit which fits him well and his smile is just argh.

I would never assume that he teaches, when i would meet him randomly on the street

I would never assume that he teaches, when i would meet him randomly on the street. He's also very handsome for a 35 year old.
Katie almost choked while being on Facetime with me as i senden her the picture.
„That's your fucking teacher?!" she yelled. I laughed and nodded. „i know, its fucking ridiculous."
She didn't answer for a moment until i heard a loud gasp.
„what happened?" i asked curious „oh my god i googled him, like his name itself and if that's really him im gonna die. I might have to come to study at the Gordon's just for that teacher." she spoke very fast.
„Why what did you find." she laughed in disbelief and said she would sent me pictures.

" she laughed in disbelief and said she would sent me pictures

i gasped and almost screamed out loud

„He's working with unicef!" we screamed together.
„oh god look at those pictures Nia, he has to be an asshole. No man can look this good and be actually nice." i shook my head again.
„Well he is nice, handsome and he's smart. He's the full package." „does he have a wife, or a girlfriend, a boyfriend or a husband?" she asked and i couldn't contain my laugh. „no not that i knew. He's not wearing a ring too."
We chatted a little more, ranting about a few things and Katie always came back to the fact of how hot my english tutor is.
I like talking to her, it makes me forget everything else.