Sage Academy

reina got startled and screamed from a strange noise "You know what's more scarier than this spooky forest?" Nory told us. I tilted my head in confusion while reina said "Nothing?" 

"That old guy wearing cargo shorts overlong johns." we giggled. Then it looks like we are lost. "Awesome. A creepy nightmare hole." Nory said. "Excuse me, sir, are we lost?" reina questioned to the old guy. "Well, how would I know? I'm just an old guy in wack threads."

I tried to hold my laughter so hard that I led out a squeak. Emo-joe turned to look at me and chuckled. I felt my cheeks go warm. "Now follow me if you dare." the old guy said then walked to the hole and magically disappeared. 

"Nory? I could use one of those pep-talks when where you.. tell me I'm a flame-throwing rockstar because this is a lot." reina said shocked "You are a flame-throwing rockstar. And this is a lot. But we got this." Nory comfort reina "It's gonna be alright, right y/n?" Nory asked me and I hesitantly nodded. Nory grabbed mine and reina's hand and headed into the hole. 

We went to the other side where we see Sage Academy. We looked at each other and smiled. There was a boy in blue flying which means he is a flyer. 

There are students with orange uniforms making the frisbee come to them which means they are flickers. 

Then there are the people with in yellow who are talking to a llama which are fuzzy's.

Everyone gets their phones out except Nory, reina and me "Eh. Don't even bother. Those don't work here." The old guy explained. Everyone awed. 

Then we see the flares welcoming us with their sign saying "Welcome New Students" with their powers. "These other fire kids are really good." reina said without emotions. "Not better than you! reina we're here!" Nory encouraged her and we all smiled.