New Adventures

Taliamar about time to have both my girls finally here!!💖💖👥 Freyanightingale, Emily_Cooper

👥 Freyanightingale, Emily_Cooper

394,201 Likes
49,302 Comments

Freyanightingale missed us all hanging together feels amazing!!
User34  still don't know who the other girl is???
Username03 is she gonna meet the sidemen???
User302 is she single??!!
KSI @Taliamar who is your friend?
W2S we need to meet her!!!
User32 you three are so beautiful😊
Taliamar @KSI details soon🤫
Emily_Cooper I still don't understand this🤷🏼‍♀️

Since my first post went out I've gained quite the following over night so just starting this. I still have my doubts but for now I'm having fun with my bestfriends and I'm excited to see where I go from here.

"Emily" Talia shouted from downstairs as I finished getting ready. "Emily come  down here" Talia shouted again.
"okay okay I'm coming hold on" I shouted back finishing my hair as I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs to the kitchen where Talia was.
"there she is, Instagram's new queen" Talia giggled as I sat down.
"please I'm still not sure how to use it still" I said letting out a little chuckle.
"well it's nice having you back Em" Talia said putting her hand on my shoulder as I looked up to her and smiled.
"me too I really did miss you guys" I said wrapping my arms around her, giving her the biggest hug. Talia pulled away as she sat next to me while we ate breakfast, that's when my phone dinged and I check it. It was from Instagram.... 

*Miniminter liked your post*

I read that confused on who this was even though most people who like my post I don't even know but this one I felt something different when I saw that name, then my phone dinged again.

*Miniminter followed you*

"so.. who is it" Talia asked as I look up from my phone and showed her.
"who is Miniminter" I asked 
"oh that's one of Josh's best mates, they didn't meet till after you left, but we're going to their charity match so you'll get to meet the them then" Talia stated as she stood up and put her dishes in the sink.
" and when were you gonna tell me this" I asked crossing my arms while looking at her as she turned around with a huge smile 
"come on Em, lighten up like we said it's time to loosen up and live a little" Talia said as she walked up stairs and I sat looking at my phone decided to check out this guy's profile.

Miniminter Getting ready for the SMDN Charity Match⚽

839,293 Likes
84,392 Comments

User43 can't wait see it!!!
Username31 so ready to the Sidemen win😄
Zerkaa so ready!!!!!
Behzinga ready to kick some Youtube Al Star ass!!!!
User01 Simon is so hot😉
Username21 how does Simon not have a girlfriend😵
Username39 I bought my tickets so early!!!
Tobjzl this year is gonna be crazy!?

Okay well I found out that his name is Simon and that he plays Football and that he is a Youtuber. In fact he is one of the biggest Youtubers in the UK alongside this guy I think it's... KSI it seems their are friends, so I guess he is friends with Josh as well. it seems everyone is obsessed with Simon calling him hot, asking if he is single, saying they'll be his girlfriends, I couldn't imagine those being the comments under my post. To be fair though these comments aren't wrong, I mean Simon is pretty hot and I wouldn't mind getting to know him if I wasn't so shy and according to Talia "uptight" but I mean what's so wrong with it I just like things a certain way or wanting things to go my way... right. anyway I guess it doesn't matter because Talia's dragging me to their match tomorrow and she say's that No matter what she is introducing me to everyone because apparently they her friends too and she wants me to feel included even though that's something that doesn't bother me.