Chat 3

After being forced to pleasure Lacey you went downstairs to eat what ever breakfast was left. It wasn't much but it was more then what you usually got.

Mother-"so I was think we move the wedding up to next week,and Lacey already agreed"

M/n-"but don't we need more time to plan out everything"

Mother-"nope we have everything settled already"

M/n-"oh ok"

Mother-"don't look so down,know I have to go wedding dress shopping with Lacey so please don't wreck the house"

M/n-"yes ma'am"

After about 10 minutes there gone,so you decided to call your dad

Dad-"hey buddy what's up"

M/n
well they decided to move the wedding
To next week please
Tell me you everything will be ok
Dad

Dad-"ok so I have everything so why don't we do our plan during the wedding. I did a little searching and found out that the officiant owe me a favor and is on our side,I'll make sure to bring a lawyer with me to"

M/n
Dad your the best,oh btw
They are out wedding dress shopping

Dad-"good to know"

Then the call ended so you decided to Tex izana

Izana-"is everything ok"

M/n-"more then ok I am moving to
Japan next week"

Izana-"that's good to hear but why so soon"

M/n
Well I was forced into a marriage
that is happening next week
Which is when my dad will bring evidence against her and I then get to leave with him.

Izana-"can't wait to meet you face to face,oh do you mind if i get a picture of you"

M/n
"Why"

Izana-"1 so when you come over it is easier to recognize you,and 2 so I have an updated profile picture"

M/n
Alright fine only if I get one of you too"

Izana-

M/n-"adorable "

M/n-"adorable "