Chat 12(edited)

When you arrive home your father was waiting for you.

Dan-"so where were you all day."

M/n-"well I uhh"

Dan-"let me guess with your little boyfriend"

M/n-"he's not my boyfriend."

Dan-"really know"

M/n-"yep we're just friends"

Dan-"sure. On the other hand I heard you talked to some of my associates."

M/n-"and"

Dan-"I never knew you wanted to involve yourself with the mafia."

M/n-"I mean if it gets the popo off my back I don't see a problem with it plus I'm not actually involved. It's not like I'm asking them for money."

Dan-"right. Right.just want you to know what you getting into and that I can't always be there to protect you.Now you have to make us food."

M/n-"what why."

Dan-"you weren't answering your calls. We were worried about you."

You take out your phone and show him that your phone is dead.

Dan-"oh so that's why you haven't answered. Anyway you're still making us dinner."

He then leaves the room. You enter the kitchen to prepare tonight's dinner. You were feeling lazy so you made ramen and called it a day. If they wanted to eat it then they could.

Then your father walks into the kitchen smelling food. He looks a little disappointed at the results.

Dan-"and here i thought you would make us a 5 course meal"

M/n-"keep dreaming"

Dan-"one day it's gonna happen."

M/n-"nope"

You then go to the table and eat your ramen in peace. You are eventually joined by your father. As much as he wanted something fancy he enjoyed the ramen.

M/n-"where are the other two"

Dan-"they should be here any minute"

Then the door opens and Kyle and sota come walking in.

Kyle-"so what's for dinner it smells good"

Dan-"your son made ramen after I told him I wanted a gourmet meal."

His husband just deadpanned

Kyle-"really that's what you're mad about."

Meanwhile you and sota had already finished and left for your respective rooms.

I honestly don't know what to write next so I'm gonna write a dream sequence.

You were standing on a field filled with flowers. You have no control over your body and what it does. Your body starts to move on its own.

You're walking on the field enjoying the fresh air.

Yeah no I give up. Long story short at the end of the dream you got married to izana. Someone please give me ideas for the rest of this chapter so for now it's the end of this

Dan-"wake up mister sleepy head."

M/n-"I don't wanna"

Next chapter we will start the main story.