Birthday special

Written 8-21-23
Posted 8-22-23
For authors birthday is 8-22-23

Mikey-"what are we doing again"

M/n-"we are throwing a party for the dear author"

Mikey-"oh ok let's get going"

Know dear author is currently in a completely different country enjoying an all you can eat Korean buffet.(it was good by the way).

Baji-"oi let's hurry up we don't have all day they will be back soon"

Draken-"smiley angry your in charge of food ok"

Smiley-"ok"

Angry just nods.

Draken-"hey chifuyu what their favorite anime's"(I am gonna completely ignoring the year and pretend it's 2023)

Chifuyu-" let's see there's Bungo stray dogs, nanbaka, moriarty the patriot, jujutsu kaisen, angels of death, and the case study of vanitas. "(no that is not all of them).

Draken-"haven't heard of half of those so I am leaving presents up to you"

Chifuyu-"ok"

Then he leaves to go pick out presents.

Koko and sanzu-"why are we here again"

Draken-"because apparently your their favorites for some reason"

Koko and sanzu-"what"

Mikey-"what I thought I was their favorite"

Draken-"I thought so to but guess not"

Baji-" how is a rich bitch and a drug addicted their favorite"

Draken-"I don't know"

Izana-"I thought I was their favorite "

Draken-"no apparently she just has a soft spot for you and just wants to give you all the hugs in the world."

Ran and rin-"what about us"

Draken-" don't know why they like y'all they don't even know why they like y'all"

Inui-"and me"

Draken-"they said that your just a ball of sunshine that deserves cuddles"

Smiley-"oh what do they call me"

Draken-"cotton candy twins"

Smiley-"I can live with that"

Draken-"alright back on track they could be here any minute now"

Time skip

Everything was all set up and know we just need the dear author to show up. Know where are there well they are currently rewatching angels of death because they just love Zack a lot, maybe because they love the psycho characters like Zack nagito and kokichi.

They are also on the plan to Japan.

After sometime the dear author has arrived and got to enjoy everyone's company.

The presents were amazing and they got to eat all the chocolate cake they wanted. It was the best birthday they have had in a long while due to Covid and being a broke bitch.

In the end the dear author ended up staying night with koko.

The end. Yes I know this is short but I just didn't have any new ideas for one, but there is another one in my one shot book

And yes this is just me calling my self out