CAST AND CHARACTERS

Kinn Anakinn Teerapanyakun, portrayed by Phakphum Romsaithong (Mile), is the second son and heir presumptive to the Theerapanyakun crime family's main branch and a third-year university student in the Faculty of Business Administration. He is 21 years old and stands at a height of 175-185 cm. Kinn possesses a perfect body and has a charming personality.

Porsche Phachara Kittisawasd, portrayed by Nattawin Wattanagitiphat (Apo), is a bodyguard, champion, and Judo athlete. He is a second-year university student in the Faculty of Sport Science. At the age of 20, Porsche stands at a height of 175-185 cm. He is known for his tall stature, clear complexion, prominent nose, athletic figure, and attractive appearance as an Asian boy.

Vegas Kornwit Theerapanyakun, portrayed by Wichapas Sumettikul, is the eldest son and the heir apparent of the Theerapanyakun crime family's secondary branch. He is also a second-year university student in the Faculty of Business Administration. Vegas is 20 years old and has a height of 175-185 cm. He is described as a white, tall, and bright individual with a bad boy look. Vegas possesses sharp features and is an attractive Asian boy.

Pete Phongsakorn Saengtham, portrayed by Jakapan Puttha (Build), serves as the head of Tankhun's bodyguards and Porsche's roommate at the Theerapanyakun compound. He is 20 years old and stands at a height of 175-185 cm. Pete is a handsome man with sharp features, a strong body, tall stature, clear eyes, and black hair.

Kim Khimhan Theerapanyakun, portrayed by Jeff Satur, is the youngest son of the Mafia Family's Main Family. Kinn's pop star younger brother who feigns disinterest in the family business, but is secretly just as ruthless as his father and brother. He is a second-year university student in the Faculty of Business Administration. At 20 years old, Kim stands at a height of 175-185 cm. He is described as an Asian young boy with a tall and airy presence. Kim possesses a charming and high-spirited personality.

Porchay Pitchaya Kittisawasd, portrayed by Tinnasit Isarapongporn (Barcode), is Porsche's younger brother who is trying to get into a prestigious music program at university. He is 17 years old and has a height of 175-180 cm. Porchay is an Asian teen with clear looks but a sly demeanor.

Khun Tankhun Theerapanyakun, portrayed by Thanayut Thakoon-auttaya (Tong), Kinn's eccentric older brother who suffers from PTSD and no longer wants to rule the family. He is 24 years old and stands at a height of 175-180 cm. Khun Tankhun is described as beautiful with a tall stature, an airy nose, and a charming smile.

Temtran Piangvanich, portrayed by Pong Pongsakorn Ponsatigul, is Porsche's close friend and a second-year university student in the Faculty of Sport Science. He is 20 years old and has a height of 175-180 cm. Temtran is depicted as a sweet, bright, and cute young man with white skin and good looks.

Taechin Lerttravinont, portrayed by Us Nititorn Akkarachotsopon, is a close friend of Kinn and a third-year university student in the Faculty of Business Administration. At 21 years old, Taechin stands at a height of 175-180 cm. He is described as a young man with a sweet face, white skin, a fragile figure, and a forward-looking attitude.

Time Thaweewat Ratanapakorn, portrayed by JJ Chalach Tantijibul, is also a close friend of Kinn. He is a third-year university student in the Faculty of Business Administration, and at 21 years old, has a height of 175-185 cm. Time is known for his bad boy look, high eyes, dark black hair, and being an Asian boy.

Yok, portrayed by Patteerat Laemluang (Sprite), the owner of HUM bar, where Porsche was her star bartender.

Jom, portrayed by Touchchavit Kulkranchang (Ping), Porsche's friend.

Arthee, portrayed by Thanavate Siriwattanagul (Gap), Porsche and Porschay's uncle with a gambling addiction.

Namphueng Kittisawasd, portrayed by Sarucha Phongsongkul (Annita), Porsche and Porchay's mother.

Big, portrayed by Nutthasid Panyagarm (Notd), Kinn's bodyguard who is later reassigned to Kim.

Tawan, portrayed by Naphat Vikairungroj (Na), Kinn's ex-boyfriend.

Korn Theerapanyakun, portrayed by Songsit Roongnophakunsri, Kinn's father and head of the Theerapanyakun family. Kun's older brother.

Arm, portrayed by Asavapatr Ponpiboon (Bas),  Tankhun's bodyguard and the most tech-savvy of the Theerapanyakun bodyguards

Pol, portrayed by Yosatorn Konglikit (Job), one of Tankhun's bodyguards

Chan, portrayed by Peter Knight, Korn's bodyguard and the leader of all the Theerapanyakun bodyguards

Kan Theerapanyakun, portrayed by Piya Vimuktayon (Ex), Korn's younger brother and Kinn's uncle who is at odds with the main family branch. Father of Vegas and Macau

Macau Theerapanyakun, portrayed by Nannakun Pakapatpornpob (Ta), the second and youngest son of the Theerapanyakun crime family's secondary branch.