chapter 1

[*Note it's all just fictional nothing with have to do with the reality]

Author 's Pov:

In the day of morning sunlight hits the face of sleeping girl who is busy in dreaming but soon her sleep got disturb due to buzzing of her phone open her eyes half to see who calling her it was her friend nayeon.

Y/n's pov:

"Yah why are you calling me at this morning" I said in sleepy voice still in bed. " Ms shim do you in our hospital one doctor is absent she is late I guess today too" she said with sarcastic tone.
"So why did you call me? To inform about that lazy ass doctor call that person not me" I said with little annoying about to hung up but suddenly

" yah you stupid you are that lazy ass doctor who is not present did you see the timing " she shouted through the phone after hearing her I get up in a rush to see the clock it was already 10 am of morning.

I pushed the blanket and said "wait for me I'm coming in just 15 min " and hung up started doing my morning routine and ready for the hospital.

Author 's Pov:

So she is shim Y/N a heart surgeon at famous hospital name "hanbuk Samsung hospital". She lives in Busan. she lives far from her parents because they're rich and Y/N don't want a life like just sitting there and lives rich life her dream was become a doctor so here she is live alone.

She is so beautiful with appearance and hearth both she is kind, sweet and very friendly girl her age is 28 but she was too good in studies and can easily become a doctor at young age she was smart who know how to make people laugh tho people or patience all love her too much.

Y/N's pov:

Finally I got ready now and come check up my outfit for today.

I quickly put some lipbalm, shoes and my purse. I got downstairs and take a bread and drink milk. Oh shoot I only have few minutes left without thinking more get out of house quickly running for bus.

I can purchase a cas but I do afraid of driving a car so I prefer bus I was running but suddenly I bummed with someone and fell opposite of each other. He was man who is wearing all black from top to bottom with mask and cap, bag pack too.

 He was man who is wearing all black from top to bottom with mask and cap, bag pack too

His all papers which was he hold all get split over road we both got up. My eyes suddenly meets with his. "I'm sorry I was in hurry I didn't see you and again sorry"
I said and started collecting his paper.

"it's ok i was in hurry too" said while he just bend for collect his paper but still looking me not in badly way. I give his papers and bow to him cuz I'm already late and left.