chapter 10

Jungkook's pov:

My eyes were closed and my body is lying on bed, light of sunlight coming through the window but it wasn't really affected my sleep but it affected by something else otherwise I will get mad at that a little  that lavendar cologne i could able to smelled seems it's near me i opened my eyes hope to see whatever I was thinking or for what I was waiting to see her in front of me to my surprised it was her for the second.

i thought I am i at the same time when I was thinking about her, she backed off seeing her like this i tried to get up but pain in my abdomen area which is not helping me but soon her honey like voice stop me from getting up so I did what she told me but I got courage and asked her is she is fine? She told me she is fine but she got wound in her forehead as I can see the bandage too.

"Oh it's good that you're fine and thankyou for saving me" I thanked her because it's really important for me to live atleast until i do this work " ah no need it should me who should thanks you for saving me " she said with her beautiful smile "it's fine ahm i think I should go now it must be too much trouble for you" as I was about to get up but she held my shoulder prevent me from getting up.

"What are you saying you got shot! You are injured you can't go until you recover fully " she said moreover like order tone i slightly chuckled secretly "ah but I heard this hospital don't allow to admit any random person who don't have identity" she looked at her back making sure no one is outside her cabin "yes we don't had your any identification that's why I brought you to my cabin and you gonna stay here" i nodded at her.

It became silent all I was thinking to start the conversation but don't know from where before I asked she asked me my name as I told her "jungkook.. Jeon jungkook" she seems whispering to herself my name i guess I thought to asked her too as I'm was curious "what about you? Your name?" I asked her while looking towards her.

She smiled little before replying "ahm..Shim Y/n" and started looking towards her right side while playing with her fingers a smile crept on my face seeing her actions even her small action is enough to make me feel something I don't know what but maybe I'm gonna like this more.

"So you live here in Busan?" She asked to me I started thinking what to reply her should I tell her truth? No way there is no need to know her my real identity it's not like I'm gonna stay with her with fake identity as soon I will recover as she not gonna let me go like this I will left from here so there is no way she comes to know or its nothing to do with her "ah i live in Incheon" I lie to her I know but can't do anything.

Author 's Pov:

Y/n was arranging some of her stuff while jungkook is setting over looking outside the window soon her complete and she spot him looking outside the window seeing the weather views she comes towards him "today whether is nice isn't" she spoke still looking both outside the window "The weather here is quite peaceful" she nodded at his statement.

"Btw your clothes, I am taking them for cleaning so you take bath in bathroom there is rowoon's clothes" she said to him while He take a look towards bathroom "first let me check if there is anything inside otherwise it all go destroy" she said with little Smile and about to check the pocket he got tense listing this and walks towards her before snatching his clothes lightly but something fell from his pocket.

He looked towards the direction where his stuff fell he was about to grab them but before he can Y/n already grab them to her surprise it was something which makes her smile dropped seeing her expression he is hoping that just it will be his fake one. Y/n looked at him before stand in front of him putting his passport in front of his face "what is this? Is it true that.. you're..North Korean?" to his surprise it wasn't his fake one but true one.