chapter 4

??'s pov

I come up to that location where our passport will arrive it was night time then the two men came to me and give me passport of others I already reserved my passport only other's passport wasn't reserved. they give some information to me and we all discuss the plan.

But soon we all heard police siren voice we come to know that cops are here and maybe cops come to know about us and started running towards us. We exchange nod and take different paths and run away in order to escape. The men which was send from our headquarter maybe they able to escape because I take attention of all the cops towards me I was running through the alley road.

I take many ups and down to make them fool but it wasn't enough tho but Maybe I'm able to go far from them so I looked at up to see that are they still behind me. I didn't able to look at my front and when I bumped into someone I don't know who it was but when I bumped at that person I can figure out it was little figure than me and we both fall like Again.

I looked up to see who it was but I couldn't able to see because of dark her stuff was all on ground when she Goan in pain " aish ahh" her voice is it her again? I thought when again she mumbled "Wohh my all groceries" she looked at whole area than at me I was about to go but she interrupt me

"mister where do you think you are going because of you all this happened" she said with little mad. I don't have for this "listen I'm sorry but I don't have time " I said in calm voice after saying this I turn and about to go when she held my sleeves " no you have to pay because of your careless it happened" I just looked at her remove the hand from my sleeves and said nothing because she being stubborn and I don't have time either.

" You can go until you will-" I didn't let her speak further because I guess police come closer to us I held her hand and run with her if I run without her she will chase or tell the cops but I can't let this happen.

" let me go please I don't want anything just let me go" she said in her low voice like whining struggling in my grip to let her go but I need her for myself to protect.

We are running but still she is struggling we come to another alley area which seems more small than before I decide to hide between the two houses it was not enough to hide because there was enough space and anyone can see easily. I got an idea I Take her with me between the two houses as soon I pinned her on wall finally I saw her face in moonlight it's her I can sense she is not able to see my face. I decided to do this so I get closer to her lips and about to kiss her but stop when she started crying and tried to free herself.

I felt like not to do this with her " listen stop crying I won't kiss you" she looked at me still crying " so let me go I don't want anything you don't have to pay I'm sorry don't do this" she said I felt bad for using her but I don't have option " ok I won't kiss you we just need to pretend like we are kissing just help me " I asked her for this she looked at seems like still thinking.

" The cops is behind me please help me will you?" I asked but surprising she nod slowly which I didn't excepted from her I get closer to her face just few inches away from her lips our noes is touching she closed her eyes tightly still few tears dropping from her eyes. I get more closer and put my thumb over her lips just incase my lips don't attach to hers.

Y/n's pov:

I was standing with him in between two houses i am too afraid what he wants did i go so far like he pinned me and about to kiss me without my concerns. I couldn't able to do anything I'm trying my best to get free from him but his grip on my shoulder is too tight. It's ok he just want my help to save himself from cops like he is some kind gangster i thought to myself that's why i agree what if i denied from helping him this kind of man can do anything so i decided to just stay silent.

When he get closer more closer toward my lips i tightly closed my eyes and press my lips in thin layer when he put his thumb over my lips.i really never imagine being with any man like this. I know i am really looser person but there is no wrong with this. If he can being selfish just to think about himself to save then why i can't. It's ok i just few minutes i just need to prevent atleast he keeps his words and didn't kiss me that's a relief.

When suddenly i heard footsteps of cops i guess then run towards us and maybe see and just looked away and go. Soon the footsteps started disappear I'm not able to heard anymore so i pushed him with all my force he got hit of another wall. That's when i able to see his eyes. Weird his eyes is beautiful too but my thoughts got interrupt he again started slowly coming closer to me while his hands on his pocket.

Maybe i pushed him so hard and he got hit and become mad at me Or decided to take our his gun to maybe will shoot me.
I started moving slowly but seems moving me he also started moving closer.I got afraid now i started running to save my self from the man trying to Chase me I run as fast I can I can heard he is calling me but I didn't dared to stop why would I stop to let him shoot me and die like this no way.

Now I come up to street of my house. My house is just few minutes far I looked up behind of mine to see if he still chasing me. But thank God he stopped my heart beating so fast it's become restless. I'm walking slowly slowly and got in my house then come to my room. Why I'm thinking again and again so I decided to take warm shower then I will feel easy.

After taking bath I feel little easy. I wrapped towel around my body and come to my room and change into this.

I dry my hair with towel and went to my bed for sleep because I don't want anything for now I'm not even feel hungry after today's incident

I dry my hair with towel and went to my bed for sleep because I don't want anything for now I'm not even feel hungry after today's incident. It's not like it was too dangerous but problem was this I never imagine something like this with any man. I actually never involved with any man in my life like this.In school or university lots of boys used to like me but no one had courage to confess not even courage to talk because everyone knows whom's daughter I Am.

So because of all I never able to get interaction with any man and now i don't want any interaction and stay away from men. In my whole life I never felt like this I don't is this because of I am afraid or something else but when I saw that beautiful eyes my heart beats so fast those eyes was different, different from all. He maybe thought I am not able to see his face yes but only I saw his doe beautiful eyes.

"Ahh enough shim Y/n why are you thinking about those eyes again and again it's not like you see first time" I said to myself yes it's not first time I saw that kind of beautiful eyes before too at close to bus station. But is it possible that the man I bumped two times is same.

"Ah how can this possible no way to bumped into someone two times it's not like he stalks me enough! now just sleep" I told myself because I am getting tried cuz of all this then I laid on my bed and soon sleep.

[ This is for all today. I am trying to make my writing skills better I hope you it get better and comment if you like this part]