Part 1- An introduction to evil.

As the surface of the planet cracked and succumbed to immense amounts of energy colliding with it as a wicked laugh echos throughout the air while the death of the world and its inhabitants are viewed through wicked eyes. Magma pours out of the planets wounds and flows freely, suffocating the last breaths of life from the world as the one responsible announces to his subordinates.

Frieza: "Hah! That will show them to bow to Lord Frieza! Brought to their demise from the littlest of effort from me... they will forever pay for not knowing their place." *Frieza turns to Dodoria and Zarbon, commanders in the frieza force*
Frieza: "Tell me commanders, what affairs currently require my attention, if any at all..."

Dodoria: "Yes, Lord Frieza. The frieza force continues to reside in the neighboring systems. We're currently scouting potential planets and enlisting when possible. Our numbers grow by the day and we've found a close 3 potential planets to prepare to sell."

Frieza: "Oho! Wonderful news, commander. I commend you for running things tightly, as always. Now do we have any potential high yields among our current inventory?"

Dodoria: "Uh, quite the opposite, Lord Frieza. You see we've only managed to find low value worlds in the neighboring systems..."

Frieza: "What?! And am I to continue entrusting this to you imbeciles?! What about the previous sector?!" *Frieza says with a raised voice of annoyance and a glower, startling Dodoria and Zarbon*

Zarbon: "Gah! Sorry Lord Frieza! The previous sector only has five ongoing scouts and current conquests!" *Zarbon says with fear, much to Frieza's annoyance*

Frieza: "Hm, well fine get on with it! Any potential high bids or anything of further interest?"

Dodoria: "Not really... the majority of the planets in that sector are uninhabited..." *The rage in Frieza's face grows, frightening the two commanders once again*

Dodoria: "But we did learn important information!!"

Frieza: "Oh? Do tell, commander..."

Dodoria: "Following Vegeta's scout and investigation of planet Earth following the disappearance of Raditz we have learned of the planets wish orbs and a set on a planet in the same system, Planet Namek."

Frieza: "Ohoho! It appears that Prince Vegeta has proven some worth again... and what of the other Saiyans?"

Dodoria: "Only Vegeta came back from Earth, we can only assume the worst of their failure."

Frieza: "Two less saiyans in this universe... I don't believe that to be a failure at all..."

Dodoria: "Heh! Maybe we should finish the job and finally terminate the Prince!" *Dodoria grins with malice at Frieza*

Frieza: "I think you'll find that when the time comes I would prefer to wring the Princes neck myself, commander." *Frieza says with a cold chuckle*

Dodoria: "Of course, Lord Frieza. Did you have anything else for us?"

*A slow sinister smile creeps across Frieza's face*
Frieza: "Dispatch the Ginyu force to planet Namek. I'll entrust you two to monitor everything."

Dodoria and Zarbon: "Yes, Lord Frieza."

Frieza: "Oh, and one last thing. Have the Prince join you when he's all good and ready. Don't have too much fun..."
*Dodoria and Zarbon exchange wicked smiles before flying off with their new orders*

Frieza: "This will be interesting..."

*END OF PART 1*