Chapter 2: Stuck in Mississippi

Gage said,"how are we going to get out of here." I said," i dont know,"......"hey they come to sight so what other sense do they have." Makayla said," what about smell." I said," how are supposed to smell like them." She said,"true, what about sound" I said ,"yes" I made a plan and told the group. First I passed out two pistols to Megan and Makayla. Gage and Madeline were ready jump. The plan was ready. Gage and Madeline on jumped off the building and ran to the car while the rest of us shot cars to destract those things. Everybody but me jump down they went their car which was a minivan and started it. I was distracting those things until they noticed me and started to run after me. I ran back to the roof of the gas station. Then all of a sudden Gage comes in with his convertible and runs over those things. I jump off the roof into the convertible. we all speed away in the cars from the gas station and those things. We got back on the highway 82 and started going east. We ran into a pack of those things so we turned around and started to go North. During that time we talked over phones while we still could and we decided to call those things the dead. We made it almost to the edge of Mississippi when we ran into a pack of the dead. We made a quick u-turn and started going south when we ran into that same pack we met going east so we had to get out of the car and run into the woods. we left most of the food but, we grab all the weapons. I grabbed my sword, knife, a rope, and a bag. gage had a pistol, a bag of food, and some water. Madeline just had some survival gear. Makayla and Megan just had the pistols that I gave them. We were running in the woods intell we were exhausted. We made it to a clear area. I said," i will take first shift everyone else get some sleep." Gage said," no i will take first shift." I said," no i will" Madeline said, "no Gage, Brandon called it first"  Gage said," fine but we need to make a fire before it gets dark and that is like in maybe twenty minutes so we need to hurry." We made a fire and Gage and Madeline snuggled up together while Meagan and Makayla sleep on the other side of the the fire apart.  Well it was about sunrise when i woke everyone up. We got everything packed up and we started to walk. In about five hours we made it a sign that said," Welcome to Greenwood M.S." I said,"shit !!!" I kicked the sign. Gage said," look" It was a Nissan Altima. I ran to it. The door was unlocked with the keys in it. I said," try to find another car we will be jumbled up in in this car with all of us. Gage went around this curve and saw a truck stop. He said," hey come here"  We then lotted the Tuck stop and got a pot for cooking the Instant Rice and the Instant Potatoes we looted from the truck stop. I made my way to the parking lot behind the truck stop. When I rounded the corner there was five of the dead. I pulled out my sword and sliced the first dead's head off. Then I stabbed the second and third in the head. The fourth, I cut it in half and stomped on its head. The last one was a biker. He had his keys on his belt. I sliced his head in half. I grabbed his keys and started looking for his bike. I found the only bike in the parking lot. It was a black Honda. I inserted the key and it fit and I started the bike. Luckly it had a full tank of gas. I then brought the bike to the front of the truck stop. Gage said," good so you found me a motorcycle." I said," no it is mine." Gage and everyone else got into the Nissan and I rode the Honda. We rode all the way to Atlanta with no problem. We gathered some food on our way. We got a shotgun from a gas station. We go to the entrance to Atlanta. There were all these cars trying to leave Atlanta but  nobody was there it was just cars. Maegan said," this isnt good at all." She glared at her sister,Makayla.