ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

"Kyaa! This is so scary for me!!" Said a woman with a red and a hint of green and pink spider suit and only hair pink and green hair are only visibile, she is currently on the top of the building as she watched with a fear expression watching the villain smash the Kimetsu New York City.

"Hmp! Time to save the day!" She beamed as she shoot a spiderweb and began to jump ready to fight the villain and save everyone.

Alright then! Let's get this started! Hi , My name is (Name) Karonji Parker, and I accidentally ate a radioactive spider and for 4 years, I have been the one and only Spiderlady!

I'm pretty sure you know the rest.

I saved a lot of people, hanging out with my fellow Hashiras, saved the city and then I saved the city again and again and again!

But I couldn't save my father, Peter Parker.

But I can't let myself leave the city defenseless when there's yucky and disgusting villains out there without my dad, and so I decided to do his job as the SpiderLady.

"Wahh!! You're so mean!" She cried out as she punched the villain and kicked them very hard making them pass out from the strong strength.

The police arrived and arrested the villain and basically, the villain won't be getting out anytime.

The people began to thank the Spiderlady as she manically blushed from all the attention but she welcomed them and began to jump and dash to who knows where.

She flexed through her apartment and swiftly changed to her normal attire as she was wearing a white t-shirt underneath and wore a light pink and black trench coat and black heel shoes as she braided her hair from 3 braids to 1 braid.

(Name) began to run downstairs and walk around the city with her usual smile in her face.

"(Name)?" Said a voice from the woman as (Name) turned her head to look at the direction of the voice to see her best friend Shinobu Kocho.

She smiled widely, ran to her best friend and gave her a tight hug but not too tight "kyaah!! Shinobu-chan! You're here!" She beamed as shinobu laughed lightly as she smiled with her eyes closed "Yes! I came to give you kaburamaru while iguro-kun is away on his mission, apparently, animals aren't allowed on missions and he trusts you to take care of him!" Shinobu explained and gave (Name) the vivarium as she saw kaburamaru sleeping.

"I'll do my best to take care of him!" She beamed and quickly hug the purple haired girl before leaving to her apartment room leavng shinobu walking away with a smile on her face.

After a while, (Name) was wearing her spider suit with kaburamaru on her shoulder hissing with full energy after his nap "Alright kaburamaru! Are you ready for an awesome experience as a spiderlady?" She asked her friend's snake as he hissed lightly.

She shoots her spiderweb and began to fly around the city feeling the air around them.

Until.

A glitchy hole appeared beside (Name) as she began to get sucked by it as she tried to escape with kaburamaru but no to avail.

They were sucked into the glitchy hole, transporting her to another dimension she doesn't know.