𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

She stopped eating as she looked down to the floor
Deep in thought as she looked at aunt may who's eyes widen in realization.

She made a sympathetic expression as she hugged  poor (Name) who cried her eyes out as she hugged her back "I miss my dad..! He loved me more than he ever could and then he died..!" She cried out as fat tears streamed down her shiny green eyes.

"I know how it feels to lose a love one" Aunt may held both of her hands and gently wiped her tears with her free one "Don't cry, he'll be watching you everyday saving all those people" she smiled softly at the words aunt may told her.

"Now eat up, dear. You need food to energize" aunt may stood up walking away to the elevator to make more pastry as (Name) watch the old lady took the elevator dissapearing into the dark abyss.

She stared at the treat in her hands put them in her mouth and cleaned her hands and walk to Spidernoir sitting on a random with chair rubik's cube.

She blinked confusedly and sat down next to him as noir kept inspecting the cube in his hands "Hey kid, is this yellow?" He asked the pink and green haired girl pointing at a wrong color in the cute.

(Name) blinked even more as she chuckled before shooking her head no as noir hummed still inspecting the cube in his hands.

"Do you not know any of the colors in your universe?" She asked putting her hands on her lap as noir shook his head no "No, it's all black and white so I'm not familiar with color" He answered making (Name)'s eyes sparkle in interest.

She began to look at his fedora hat and looked back at noir "Could I.. borrow your hat?" She asked looking at his white spider eye, he looked back at her shiny green eyes as he nodded and continue looking at the cube.

She smiled and gently grab the hat from his head and put it on hers.

"Is this.. red?" Noir asked pointing at a certain yellow color, she puffed her cheeks trying to contain her laugh, she shook her head again as noir slouched in defeat and (Name) comforts him.