𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

(Name) screamed in fear as face planted to the glowing screen and face planted to the ground as she groaned in pain.

(Name) grabbed her head as she stands up.

Her eyes widen as she looked around the city.

This.. isn't her New York City.

And then, she was found by Peter's aunt who knew about the other dimension thing, May took her to her shed and blah blah blah.

______________
______________

"Wait.. so.. let me get this straight.. you're telling me there are other spider dimensions?!" She asked with her eyes wide open with her eyes sparkling, she was currently wearing her clothes out of nowhere and we don't know how she got her clothes.

"Yup! And we're trying to find our way home." Said a High pitched voice as she looked at the direction to see a little girl with a spider robot wearing a sad expression making her heart shatter into pieces.

"Wahh!! You're so precious!" She cried out hugging the poor girl making her eyes widen in surprise before hugging the pink and green haired girl back with a smile on her face.

"Yeah.. and I noticed that we came from that curriculum maching thing, and I think it's our ticket way home." Said a low pitched voice wearing a spiderman suit but whole black, black tench cost and a black fedora hat and only his eyes are white making him mysterious.

'Ahh! He's so handsome looking mysterious!' She shouted in her mind blushing widely and covered her face fangirling quietly.

Then, something poked her cheek as she looked down to her shoulder to see kaburamaru, she sighed in relief as she gently pet his head with a smile on her face.

"Who are you again?" The low pitched voice tilted his head to the pink and green haired girl.

The said female blinked before putting her hands proudly before introducing herself smiling.

Taking out her comic in the process as she throws the comic swiftly on the table.

"I'm (Name) Karonji Parker! I'm from Kimetsu New York City in the year 4000 and I bascally save the city with my fellow hashiras with our punches and we were all like swoop! And pow and punch punch! And fwahh!" (Name) did some poses as the other spideys watch her with unreadable expression.

"Wait wait.. how did you become a spiderwoman?" The spiderham thing asked the girl as she blinked before smiling.

"Well! I accidentally ate a radioactive spider!" She beamed as the others sweatdropped at her.

"I brought tea and snacks!" The old lady named Aunt mat with a tray of beverages and snacks, the girl quickly helped her out as aunt may thanked the kind girl.

'She's so kind!' Said the girl named peni parker as she watch (Name) smile putting the snacks on the table as she began to offer the others beverages with her cheering aura.

'I guess she's capable of being a spiderwoman.' Spider Noir thought as (Name) gave Spidernoir a sweet pastry.

'She's pretty!' Peter porker thought blushing at the girl as he received the snack and began to eat it happily 'So good!' He began to finish them all in one bite in a cartoony way.

"So.. (Name), How is your peter parker?" Aunt May asked as she sipped her beverage as the said girl stopped what she was doing with her eyes widen.

She wasn't expecting that question from her father's aunt in another dimension.