Chapter 1

"Could you please stop wearing my scarves, you moron!"
Kim Taehyung yelled, snatching away his scarves from his twin brother, who shrugged.

"It's not like I'm eating that, my girls love them around their hand--"
Kim V, his twin smirked.

"Shut your fucking mouth! Ugh! I'm so ashamed that a fuckboy like you is my brother! Such a disgrace for my face"
Taehyung grabbed his bag before going out of the house.

V looked at himself in the mirror before going out and locking the door behind.

"Oh hey! Taehyung!"
V snickered when Jimin approached Taehyung with a smile.

Taehyung: "Hi Jim--"

V: "Hey midget. You're getting shorter day by day aren't you?"
Taehyung huffed in annoyance. Jimin glared at V.

Jimin: "Maybe it's just your mind, that's getting narrower day by day.."
He sassed. V rolled his eyes.

V: "oh hey girl.. would you like to meet me in the library?"
He asked licking his lips randomly at a girl, passing by who bit on her lip. V was about to follow her, when Taehyung held his shoulder.

Taehyung: "Lecture first. Calm your hormones down."
V sulked at his brother who just dragged him away towards the class.

♡♡

"Students, please welcome our fall new admission."
The professor announced. Sooner a girl entered the classroom.

"Hi everyone. My name is Y/n, I hope you take a good care of me"
She bowed with a bright smile.

The Kim twins were looking at her in awe. One with lusty eyes and the other with fond eyes.

"You can go and sit with Taehyung. Kim Taehyung please raise your hand.."
Taehyung just stared at her, as if he couldn't hear anything, he forgot raising his hand too.

V snapped out of his thoughts and quickly raised his hand. Y/n smiled shortly as she approached V. Taehyung, who came out of his daze gasped and glared at his brother, who just smirked.

V: "Hi"
He greeted her with a smile, sliding at a side as Y/n seated herself beside him.

Y/n: "I'm--"

V: "I just heard your introduction, Y/n, beautiful name for a beautiful girl."
He said in a sultry voice. Y/n passed a small awkward smile in reply.

V: "By the way, my name is Kim V"
Y/n stared at him confusion.

Y/n: "But, mam asked me to sit beside--"

V: "Kim Taehyung, yes I know but the face is the same, there is no difference between Kim V and Kim Taehyung.. see the one who is glaring at us.."
He pointed to Taehyung. Y/n turned to look at him.

Taehyung stiffened as he gave a small smile, Y/n gasped.

Y/n: "Omg! Is he your twin brother?"
She looked at V in astonishment.

V stared at her with an unreadable gaze.
"Mhm.." he muttered shortly, looking at her intently.

Taehyung clenched his jaw when he found his brother wasn't up to any good thoughts. He already felt an unknown feeling crawling in his heart.

He huffed, rolling his eyes.

Y/n couldn't even look at V who did nothing but stare at her like a creep.

Y/n: "I guess it would be better, if you, focus on the lecture you know?"
Y/n spoke awkwardly. V licked his lips.

V: "Lecture isn't tempting as you are"
He whispered.