Chapter 3

Y/n was walking towards the class alone when a few girls approached her. Y/n was kind of intimidated by them. 

"Hanging out with the twins, aren't you?"
One of them spoke up, glaring at her. Y/n clutched on her bag.

"I heard she took them to her house and fed them dinner"
Another bitchy girl spat rudely, looking up and down.

"What? Really? Are you putting on a show for them everyday? Eh? Could you be more of a slu--"

"Sultry, she is sultry not a slut, that's you. And putting on a show, well rather she's not pretending to be someone else."
Taehyung spat, glaring at the girls and standing in front of Y/n, hiding her behind.

Y/n gulped.

"O-oppa.. we just--"

Taehyung: "You just what? Insulting her? Or praising? Anyways I guess that was a praise, since she can make me weak in knees.. I feel like crawling to her but when I see you girls, I feel like puking"

Y/n stared at him with wide eyes. The girls were shocked and embarrassed enough. They scurried away. Y/n just stared at him with her parted lips.

Taehyung smirked and turned around.
"They won't bother you now.."

He said proudly not actually realising what he just spoke. Y/n gulped and looked down.

Y/n: "A-am I-- am I really sultry?"
Taehyung gulped, he soon started sweating.

Taehyung: "Um-- um I just-- yes? No. I mean in a good way.. I--"

V: "Yes you're sultry, seductive and your innocence adds fuel in it"
V said with a straight face. Taehyung gasped.

Y/n was taken aback.
"H-huh?"

She couldn't believe what she just heard. Her stomach churned as she watched the twins standing beside each other and now staring at her.

Taehyung: "Copy paste"
He muttered looking down, a hue forming on his cheeks.

V stared at her intently, his eyes rolling around her facial features, it was as if he was studying her. His eyes traveled down to her fidgeting fingers.

He gulped down his desires as he walked away from the scene. Taehyung managed to look up through his hooded eyes. He bit on his lower lip, thinking if he messed up or made her uncomfortable, cursing himself internally; he laughed out slightly.

Taehyung: "W-wait? Did you really think that was true? I-I just said to show them their places and anyways you're much better than them. That's what I wanted to say, Don't mind yourself, please"
He licked his lips nervously.

No, he meant every single word he said and he didn't regret it a bit. That was the truth. But somewhere he felt relieved after lying since he saw a smile forming on her lips.

Y/n: "I-I thought.."
She sighed out.

Y/n: "You didn't have to lie anyways thank you for helping me out."
She smiled sweetly. Taehyung nodded dreamily.

Y/n: "let's go to the class now?"

Taehyung: "Yes!"

✿✿✿

V was sitting on the bench alone when a girl came and sat on his lap. V sighed tiredly, as that girl stared at him with lusty eyes. Her hands crawled at the back of his neck as she whispered seductively.

"Hmm.. you're alone I see. Want to feel good?"
V smirked, as he gripped her waist, pulling her closer.

He turned his head up just to look at her in the eyes until he saw her. He gulped.