Chapter 11

Next day

V: "It's better if you do not come today, you need rest, I'll--"
Y/n shook her head, glancing at Taehyung.

Y/n: "You don't have to worry and I can't use my health as an excuse"
She let out coldly.

Of course, she can't take a leave until she finds that stupid girl out who sends her love, cheesy messages. She scoffed internally at the thought of that anonymous girl.

Y/n: "Let's go now."
Taehyung and V glanced at each other before following her, almost hurriedly.

Time Skip

When they reached, Taehyung's eyes lit up again when he noticed the love letter but V, on the other hand was confused.

'We were there with her all the time.. who kept this letter then?'
V thought to himself and subconsciously his gaze travelled to Y/n, who looked not so happy.

V: "A letter again? What's written in there?"
He hyped Taehyung, who couldn't hide his blush.

Taehyung: "You're my first love of life. I hope I'll confess you soon, wait for me.."
Taehyung read it out, with a shy giggle.
Y/n pursed her lips, her ears were literally blowing smoke out of immense anger.

V gulped, looking at her. For sure, he knew it wasn't Y/n who was sending the letters. His heart felt at relief.

V: "Fine. Fine. I hope she does it soon"
He smirked secretly noticing how Y/n's expression went downhill as she slammed the locker shut, startling the twins.

Y/n: "O-oops.. I shut it too hard."
She smiled it off.

V cleared his throat.
"You grabbed your things now, let's go in the class"

The class was going on and V who was just beside her, couldn't help but just stare at her every now and then. He couldn't help how much of adoration, love and affection he held inside his heart for her.

"Y/n-ah.."
He whispered. Y/n's ears perked up as she looked at him. His breath hitched.

Y/n: "What?"

V gulped and shook his head vigorously. He sighed in relief when she looked ahead.

'I love you, Y/n..'
That's what he was screaming in his mind. He wanted to say that to her, confess her; but he does know, he can't, because he could grasp that Y/n loved his twin brother and not him.

Frowning and drowning in his own sadness, unknowingly he wrote it on the page of his notebook.

"Everyone! Get done with your assignments, we'll meet tomorrow."
The professor announced before going out.

Students started to disperse. V shut the book close, when Y/n grabbed it. He looked up confusedly.

Y/n: "It's mine, if you don't remember, I lend you."
V hummed in realisation before handing the book to her with a lovesick smile on his face.

Taehyung: "If you're done, I'm going back to Mr. San, he asked me to prepare speech for the host for upcoming program"
He sulked, ranting. Y/n chuckled.

Y/n: "Okay. Take care. I know you won't disappoint!"
She patted his shoulder, Taehyung smiled proudly. V watched the interaction with a sad smile on his face.

Was it too much, that he asked for the same affection from the same person?'

Y/n: "I'll stay here until you come back.."
She smiled sweetly.

Taehyung: "Hm. That's better. No one will dare to touch you here.. okay, bye.. bye V!"
V gave a tight smile as Taehyung rushed outside. Y/n sat back on the bench and pulled out the same notebook.