Chapter 3: A Love Triangle

The art is not mine!

Kokichi's POV
Since my first day, I have gotten used to speaking to all my friends which I am grateful to have. But after months of hanging out with this specific person.... I have gain feelings for them but there's no way they will feel the same, besides I don't want to ruin my friendship with them at all. So it's best for me to keep that a secret for now until I am ready.

But other than that... Shuichi seems to be oddly in the same area as me.... Like when I am at the store he is suddenly there?? Or when I am walking home apparently he had the same route as me?? And that one time.... When he... Was suddenly in the halls during my passing period? I honestly don't know if any of this is a coincidence or not, I'm glad to be his friend but I should confront him about it before assuming anything.

So I decided to go find him, and I did, seems like he was talking to one of his friends, it was definitely Kaito since he was tall and his purple hair stands out alot.

I decided to go up to him then said, "Hey Saihara." *As I waved at him. Shuichi looked down to me then said, "Oh hi Ouma"

I sighed then said, "Saihara.... I just gotta know.... How come I keep seeing you everywhere? Even outside of school?"

Saihara then said, "Ah... I didn't realize, I am so sorry if I startled you... Sometimes I just go to the store and when I walk home I ended up seeing you where I walk so it's basically an coincidence."

I then nodded then said, "Alright... Sorry for assuming otherwise, anyways I gotta go" Then I saw Kaito looking at the side, why does he look sad?

Maybe I can ask him what's wrong later.

I then walked off then as I was deep in thought and bumped into someone.

"Oh? What was it that made you bump into me Ouma?" A familiar voice said to me.

I looked up as I blushed a bit out of embarrassment, "A-ah... Sorry Kiibo I guess I wasn't paying attention..!" *I laughed nervously.

Kiibo then smiled, "Nah it's fine, just be careful cause you may run into a wall next time!" As he joke around and laugh a little.

I then laughed, "Haha, good one Kiibo, I'll make sure to pay attention next time!"

Kiibo then looked down at me, hugs me then said, "Seriously Kokichi... Just be careful.... I'm being serious.... I feel someone could be stalking you.... I don't know who.... But I can definitely feel it.... Just be careful...."

I nodded, "Of course..."

To be continued...

Ahhh here's the next chapter! Also I decided to change the plot of the story, so it's basically one-sided Saiouma, I hope you don't mind the change. Also happy pride month!🏳️‍🌈 Just remember to be yourself no matter what!!🏳️‍🌈💞💞

Also guess who Kokichi's crush is? I want to know what you think before I reveal it, even though I may of kinda hinted it but I still wanna know your guesses!🤫