Chapter 9

After a few weeks since Kokichi confessed to Kiibo, Shuichi did felt hurt but luckily Shuichi was slowly having his "feelings" fade away from Kokichi which is honestly a good thing and probably for the best since Shuichi's feelings were pretty unhealthy around Kokichi.

But one question was pondering.....

Would Kaito ever have the confidence to confess to Shuichi? Perhaps we will find out this chapter!

It was lunch time before Shuichi came, Maki was talking to Kaito about having confidence to be able to confess to Shuichi so she was having him practice on her for when he is ready to confess to Shuichi soon.

After a few practice rounds Kaito was starting to doubt it again. Kaito sighed as he said, "I don't know if I could do this Maki...."

Maki facepalm before saying, "Oh c'mon Kaito it's not that hard! I believe you can do it! Just have some confidence in yourself."

Kaito then said thinking of the worst thing ever, "What if he rejects me?!"

Maki said, "Hey maybe he won't, but you will never know until you try!"

Kaito took a deep breath to calm down then said, "Alright! Thanks Maki Roll! I will do this after school that is!"

Maki looked at him then said, "Alright then, good luck then!"

~~After school~~

When Shuichi was heading out, Kaito asked him if he could come over to his place to play video games. Shuichi agreed since they were friends so they headed towards Shuichi's place and Shuichi was setting up the game.

After a while of playing video games Kaito thought it was about time to confess so he took a deep breath, afterwards he then said, "Hey Shuichi...? Mind if I tell you something...?"

Shuichi then looked at him then said, "Of course! What is it?"

Kaito took a deep breath then said, "Shuichi.... There's something I have to say... I have kept this from you for years.... And I hope our friendship can stay even if you say no...." He closes his eyes as his cheeks turn bright red, "I really love you Shuichi! Even if you reject me.... I doubt you would accept me so I hope we could still be friends even so..."

Shuichi flushed red as his chest felt a fuzzy warm feeling inside him, at first he didn't know how to respond but then he said, "Kaito.... I didn't know you felt that way.... Guess I was too stupid to figure that out..." As he said that he laughed at his own stupidity for not noticing sooner.

Kaito said, "You aren't stupid... I was just afraid of expressing my feelings towards you...."

Shuichi said, "It's just...." It was mainly cause of the people he killed for no reason and all over his obsession for Kokichi. "Nevermind.... I just wish I knew sooner...." He then went to Kaito and gave him a small kiss.

The End! Finally done! Sorry but I just wanted to get this story done so I rushed it so they are finally together yay! So please don't ask me to continue this book! Also I'm into Hazbin Hotel since season 1 came out!

So I may write a Hazbin Hotel book in the future!

Have a good day/night! Also please read my OC book if so!