Chapter 8: Kokichi's Confession

~~

The next day Kaito did went with Shuichi so Shuichi could apologize to Kokichi so he did but Kokichi didn't want to accept Shuichi's apology so lightly so he told Shuichi he'll think about it, that's all he told him and at the same time he couldn't trust Shuichi at all.

~~

Months passed by and Kokichi was planning on confessing to Kiibo so he told Kiibo to meet up with him after school and decided to walk home together as well.

When they did meet up, the purple little gremlin started walking by the white haired boy as he got a bit nervous to tell him. He then took deep breaths then decided to speak afterwards. Kokichi then said, "Hey Kiibo.... There's something I want to tell you...."

Kiibo then looked at him while walking then asked, "Hm? Yes Kokichi, go on and tell me then!" He then smiled at him kindly.

Kokichi then took a deep breath as his cheeks turned pink a bit then said, "I... I really like you Kiibo..... Like a lot...." Kokichi quickly turned away as his face flushed red. Kiibo on the other hand was flustered as he then hugged Kokichi once they stopped walking as he said, "Kokichi.... I feel the same as well...."

Kokichi looked up at him with a red face as he hugged him back relieved and happy to hear that.

They then started to date each other, since that day.

To be continued!

Sorry for the ending if you don't really like Kiibouma, I just wanted to get this part over with, also this will certainly come to an end! And it may start with a bit of Saimota angst then will end with Saimota! Also if you're a saiouma shipper.... I'm sorry things didn't go your way but hey I hope you enjoyed this book nonetheless! At least it's a bit better than that cringe book I shall never name....

Well thank you for reading this book even though I came back to this book VERY late, also maybe you guys could comment on the story, I would really appreciate to read your comments every once in a while. Well have a good day/night!