1) Werewolves

Act I

Werewolves and new besties

(Episode 1-12)

________________

Summary

Lyla Whittemore sister to jock Jackson Whittemore friends with Scott McCall and Stiles Stilinski.

Best friends with Erica Reyes, Lyla and Erica have known each other since they were in preschool, and they have been inseparable ever since there is no one Lyla is closer with than Erica.

Jackson and Lyla were both adopted around the same time.

Lyla never knew who her parents were and that never really bothered her because in the end Jackson and her parents are her family and that's all that mattered to her.

Now where Jackson is a jerk off to everyone else, he's nice to Lyla not that he has to be cause he's her brother, but Lyla and Jackson been close since they were young.

Lyla has lived in her brothers shadow her entire life don't get Lyla wrong she loves her brother, but sometimes she wants to be more than little Whittemore and not be in her brother's shadow 24/7.

________________

It was late at night and Lyla was asleep trying to get some rest before school tomorrow when she heard a voice. "Lyla, Lyla" Lyla heard someone say. "Lyla wake up" the voice said again.

Lyla woke up seeing Stiles as she sat up. "Stiles why are you here" Lyla asked Stiles.

"Actually, more importantly how did you get in here" Lyla asked Stiles concerned how she got in her house when she was trying to get some sleep before school tomorrow.

"I had a key made" Stiles told her. "Why doesn't that surprise me" Lyla said to him not at all that surprised he had a key made to her house.

"Now back to my last question what are you doing here" Lyla asked Stiles.

"I'll explain later come on" Stiles urged her. "Why can't you tell me now" Lyla asked Stiles already knowing the answer. "Just come on please" Stiles said. "Fine but if I die, I'm blaming you" Lyla said.

>>>

Stiles and Lyla went over to Scott's while Lyla still had no idea what he dragged her into. Soon enough Scott came out with a baseball bat not noticing Lyla yet as she stood off to the side.

Stiles eventually came upside down in front of him tangled in a tree making them both scream as Lyla finally approached them.

"Lyla" Scott said noticing her. "What are you two doing" Scott asked them. "I have no idea ask him" Lyla said motioning to Stiles. "You weren't answering your phone" Stiles said.

"Why do you have a bat" Stiles asked Scott. "I thought you were a predator" Scott told Stiles.

"A pre-I -what-" Stiles asked Scott spitting out leaves from hanging upside down. "Look I know it's late but you gotta hear this I saw my dad leave 20 minutes ago dispatch called they're bringing in every officer from the beacon department and even state police" Stiles told Scott.

"For what" Scott asked Stiles. "Two joggers found a body in the woods" Stiles told Scott finally managing to get down from the tree he was in.

"A dead body" Scott asked them. "No, a body of water" Lyla said with sarcasm. "Yes, a dead body" Stiles added on. "You mean like murdered" Scott asked them.