25 - Caliente

I had just walked into training Sunday morning when I was bombarded by a large frame before I could even process who and what was going on in the room.

"Marina, I wanna talk." It was Cameron in front of me, voice deep and serious. He was in shorts, a training shirt and socks. I took a careful step back, just in case. He was unpredictable lately and it was a bit scary. "We can stretch like we usually do, and we can chat, yeah?" He asked.

"Oh, um." I looked around the room and noticed everyone already started stretching. I'd honestly rather stretch by myself than with him. "I'll just stretch myself but I can quickly talk." I replied, hoping he was just going to apologise or something, and then we can move on and pretend it never happened.

Cameron looked around, as if on edge. "I need a bit longer to talk. Come on, come stretch with me. Everyone else is already partnered up, anyway." He says, putting an arm out for me to follow him.

I slowly shook my head. "We can talk later then, Cameron. I want to stretch myself."

"Marina, don't be silly-" Cameron started but couldn't finish.

Demi came up beside me, putting a firm grip on my shoulder, tugging me a bit closer to her side. "No. She has a stretching partner." She says, her face and stare not dropping from Cameron's.

I could feel the tension between the two. Demi still wanted to pound his face in, and it felt like Cameron knew that, and his face was playful. It was terrifying. He wanted to test Demi. But... that was with me? That's horrifying.

"Go fuck yourself, Ripley." Cameron then spat at her, turned away and walked off to a group of his friends.

When I looked to Demi, she wasn't even looking at me, she was still glaring at Cameron across the room. "Demi?" I said.

"Mmm?" She mumbled, eyes slowly locking onto my face. "Hey." Then she said, as casual as ever.

"Right." I shook the whole exchange off. "Stretching?" I asked her, not sure if she was seriously wanting to stretch with me.

Demi nodded and I followed her to an area she had already settled in. Demi had on a black sports shirt and black shorts, the usual.

Before I could even start stretching, a muscle soreness in my hips made themselves known when I squat down. I groaned and Demi noticed quickly. "Sore?" She asked.

"Apparently." I answered. "My hips and hamstrings aren't great."

Demi then sat down on her backside, put her legs out and motioned for me to sit in front of her. I sat the same way she did, and put my legs wide. Demi pushed her feet into my ankles, stretching my legs wider. "I'm going to grab your arms, alright?" She asked, voice softly. Like she knew things like that trigger me.

I nodded and Demi grabbed my arms, pulling them towards her. God the stretch burned so good down my spine, my glutes, hips and hamstrings. I think I was basically moaning.

Like this: :))