58 - Ice

Demi insisted she stayed over and we get dinner delivered. So that's only what we did before hopping into bed to sleep.

Until Demi started kissing my neck as I was just falling asleep. I was wide awake now as her hand was roaming on my lower stomach. She was spooning me, humming lightly in my ear.

"Demi..." I whispered. "We have training tomorrow. It's late." I was hardly convinced myself.

"Mhm." Demi said, not caring and continuing to kiss my neck, coming down to my shoulder. Her fingers skimmed my waistband.

"Demi..." I whispered again, trying to get her to stop because I wasn't gonna do anything about it. It was feeling so good.

Demi's hand ran up my stomach and cupping my breast under my shirt. She pinched my nipple, making me arch into her. "I thought we could try that temperature play you told me about."

Well fuck. Now I'm wide awake. I basically moaned when she said that. "W-what are you going to do?" I panted out.

"Do you have ice here?" Demi asked.

I looked at her over my shoulder. I smiled and nodded.

Demi grinned back, kissing me softly on the cheek before getting up. "I recommend that you get naked while I'm gone." She licked her teeth as she left my bedroom.

I never got up faster.

I stripped and laid back down on the bed, a little cold already. I could hear her shuffling in my kitchen and eventually she came back in, glass of ice in her hand.

She placed it on the bedside table, grabbing an ice cube out as she climbed on the bed. She straddled me, smiling down at me. She admired her way down my breasts. "You're beautiful." She said.

"Thank you." I replied warmly.

"I know you probably won't need it. But just in case, I do remember your safe word." Demi told me.

I nodded. "Thanks."

Demi placed the ice cube in her mouth, leaving half of the cube exposed. She started at my neck, running her mouth and the cold ice along my skin.

I twitched at the coldness. But it was so good. I was basically whimpering when she made it to my chest.

When she circled my nipple with it, my back arched off the bed in pleasure. God I was soaking...

Demi reached to the bedside table, pulling another cube out. She used her free hand to rub that ice cube on my other nipple.

I nearly broke then and there.

Wait, maybe I am...

My spine heated and my thighs shook as my orgasm crested. Oh, fuck.

Pleasure crashed into me, hitting me so strongly I had to grab onto Demi's shoulders. My entire body shook beneath her and I moaned loudly into the room.

Coming down from it, I was panting, I peered to Demi who held the melting cubes in her hands. She was smiling extremely widely at me. "You're so hot." She whispered, biting her lip.

"Fuck, Demi... god." I relaxed my head into the mattress.

"You really do like this, don't you." Demi said.

All I could do was nod. My clit was still throbbing.

When Demi reached to the glass and pulled out more ice cubes, I grabbed her shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"Baby, you think I'm done?" She chuckled. "I'm not even close." And she put the cube in her mouth again and ran it over my stomach.

I arched at the coolness. The mix of her wet and warm tongue, with the cool of the ice was amazing. The ice melted on my skin, dripping down my sides, causing more sensations.