✭ 18

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

❀ decorated jumper ━━━━━━━━━━━

decorated jumper
━━━━━━━━━━━

Riki was sitting in the classroom. He was waiting for Hana and was passing the time by drawing meaningless pictures in his notebook.

Akio came into the room laughing with a group of girls, then came and sat down in front of Riki, saying: "So, the fake sick girl isn't here ?"

"You don't know what you're talking about."

"It's okay, we've all made our parents think we're sick so we don't have to come to school, but she's forcing the issue." Then he turned around.

Riki picked up his pen again and noticed that Akio was wearing a beautiful white jumper. It must have been new because it was so white and he couldn't remember ever having seen him wearing it before.

An idea quickly occurred to him.

Riki took one of his most beautiful pink markers, because he knew that pink would never disappear, and started to decorate the bland, colourless jumper.

He had just finished decorating when Hana entered the room and the class could begin.

As she sat down, she immediately noticed Akio's jumper.

"It's beautiful, isn't it ?" Riki said, raising his eyebrows.

"Did you make this ?" she said, pointing at the boy in front of him and trying to hold back her laughter.

Riki nodded proudly as he crossed his arms and the whole class laughed.

Akio soon realised that the laughter was for him, as everyone was looking at him. He turned round and saw Hana and Riki laughing together and couldn't stop.

He started by touching his hair, thinking that one of them had cut it, but there was nothing wrong. Then he touched his back to see if there was anything catching, but nothing.

Riki and Hana were still laughing and Akio took off his jumper.

"Oh shit." muttered Riki.

Akio looked at the back of his jumper and everyone started laughing even harder. The funniest moment in a joke is when the person discovers the deception.

Akio turned to Riki, his mouth wide open, before saying: "Fuck you, asshole !"

"What did you just say, Akio ?" shouted the teacher from across the room.

"This asshole wrote "I'm the best fucker the world has ever known! !"on my T-shirt !" he said, pointing at the boy behind him.

Riki had decorated that beautiful phrase with hearts and beautiful ornaments, it was so poetic now.