✭ 23

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。

❀ open notebook ━━━━━━━━━

open notebook
━━━━━━━━━

Riki looked at the clock and quickly realised why she was there.

The results of his blood test.

He got up from the bed and looked at the nurse, urging her to explain further.

But she didn't even have time to speak when two doctors came up behind her with syringes.

One of them pricked Hana's arm and the other pulled at the collar of her T-shirt to give her a second injection.

The nurse, who hadn't moved from the entrance, rushed Riki out of the room and asked him to sit down on the chairs in the corridor.

She sits down next to him, then turns her bust towards Riki to look him in the eye.

"His white blood cell count is dropping at an insane rate, so they've injected him with something that should slow the process." she says, taking a deep breath and trying not to lose eye contact.

She manages to say,"Your blood isn't a match, it's too late."

Riki frowns and rises from his chair. "What do you mean, it's too late ?"

"No one can survive with a white blood cell count this low."

"But there's got to be someone who's compatible with her, we've got to find someone to save her !" shouted Riki in a panic.

The nurse stood up and put her hands on Riki's shoulders, "Calm down, young man."

"We have to save her, we have to find someone who can give his blood !" said Riki, feeling his throat tighten. He breathed in and let his shoulders drop. He whispered, "Please."

"Riki, it's like this. She was destined to die at that age."

"But not now, she's too young."

The nurse took her hands off Riki's shoulder and looked at the young man in front of her.

"She's just 16."

Only 16.

Then a flash appeared in his face.

For a second he told himself that Hana's dream was the most important.

That she had to follow all her dreams to the end.

So, Riki was going to give her his heart, he wasn't even afraid, if it was for Hana, it was worth it.

They could even take his lungs if they wanted, take everything from her to give her the best organs possible.

But even that he couldn't do, because their blood wasn't compatible.