Sorrow

A year later

"What are you doing!" Ask Liam laughing while Nova pull his hand.
"Guess What! I will have my ballet performance in four weeks!" Said Nova happily.
"But why you bring me here?" Ask Liam looking at the beach.
" dont move from here stay still!" said Nova walking away then she start dancing happily around Liam.
Liam just smiling watching his girl dancing doing ballet around him, and then Nova run towards him.

"I picked her up, her smile is the most precious thing i have. I love her so much"

"Thank you for being here, decide to stay here with me" said Liam hugging Nova hard.
"Of course" said Nova caressing his hair.

Nova and Liam having dinner together then suddenly Liam got a call from his father but he ignoring it.
"Pick it up, it's your father what If he need to say something important," said Nova.

"After he picked up the phone his expression change, i feel something is wrong"

"What happen?" Ask Nova grabbing his hand.
"My grandfather his condition declined drastically, i have to go to hospital" said Liam.
"Go then," reply Nova.
"What about you?!" Said Liam.
"Don't worry about me" reply her.
"Fine, i will call someone to pick you up" said Liam kissing Nova forehead and walk away.
"CALL ME OKAY!" Said Nova.

At the hospital

"Where is he? Is he okay?!" Ask Liam.
"I'm sorry" said his aunt, while he just stood there frozen.
"Why are you sorry?" Ask Liam.
"He's gone" continue his aunt.

"I don't know what to say or do, i can't think. My grandfather is the only person that truly understands, loves me, and care about me in this family. And now i lost him it feels like my whole world is ended."

Then Liam's father came out of the room he handing a file to Liam.
"What is this?" Ask Liam.
"Your grandfather he inherited his entire company to you" said his father Henry.
"I have to see him!" Said Liam walking to the door then his father hold him (since kids Liam is so close with his grandfather he visit him very often at the hospital).
"The doctor is doing his job, you can see him later" said his Henry.

Nova keep walking around her room waiting for Liam to call her.

"I feel so worried, he haven't called me. Thousand thoughts came in to my head"

"You have to go to sleep it's already 2am" said Rose who's keep looking at Nova wandering around the room. Then suddenly she got a call from her mother.

"Liam, his grandfather is gone there will be a funeral tomorrow" said Rose in shock as she closed the phone.
"Do you know where's Liam?!" Ask Nova.
"No he's been missing after that" reply Rose.
Then suddenly Nova grab her car key and walk away.
"Hey where are you going!" Called Rose.

She drive as fast as she can then she arrive at the beach they used to go. She found Liam standing there staring blankly at the sea with his deep brown eyes.
"Liam.." call Nova.
Liam turn around tears start coming down his face as he see Nova. Nova hug him tightly while her hand caressing his back.
"I'm so sorry" said Nova.

"I see her standing in front of me with those honest eyes i crumble inside her arms. She made realize that i have her the person that truly loves me"

The Next day
Nova slept with Liam when she wakes up Liam's is standing at the balcony smoking, Nova coming towards him she touch his shoulder.
"Come on we have to get ready for the funeral" said Nova.

On their way to the funeral Liam keep holding Nova's hand. As soon as they arrive they walk together to see his grandfather.

They sit together as the funeral begun suddenly a lawyer came up to them

"Mr. Liam Allastair my condolences for your loss I'm Samuel, Mr. Raymond Allastair (Liam grandfather) official lawyer I'm here to convey your grandfather's last will which contains a statement that all of his property will be inherited by you. I want you to sign here as proof that you are the official heir of Allastair's company from this day" said Samuel.

Without saying a word Liam sign the paper right away . Nova just stare at Liam but he still doesn't say a word since last night.
"There you are," said Rose who's coming with her parents and went to hug Nova.
"Liam I'm so sorry" said Rose hugging Liam.

And then the funeral is done Liam ask Nova to stay with him again tonight, they arrive at his house Samuel is already waiting inside the front door with another guy beside him.
"What do you need?" Ask Liam right away.
"Mr. Allastair this is Alan he will be your secretary from now on and tomorrow there will be a press conference so i want you to prepare yourself but don't worry your father will still handle the company until you graduated" explain Samuel.
"Mr. Allastair we need to discuss something" said Alan.
"I'll wait upstairs" said Nova walking away, while waiting for Liam she suddenly fall asleep. Nova open her eyes and saw Liam sitting on sofa in front of her while his teary eyes keep fixing at her.

"What happened?" Ask Nova getting up.
"I don't know what should i do, he trust me with this company and i can't make him regret his choice out of all of people in this family why he choose me" said Liam.
"Because he see something in you, he believe in you Liam" said Nova.
"Come, you have to rest for press conference tomorrow"' continue Nova.

"I thought that night i already comfort him assured him"