Falling

"At the press conference i do my best to keep myself together. Make my grandfather proud of me least for once, the last thing I can do for him"

"Hey Liam!, my favorite nephew what did you say to our father till you make him give all of his company to your hands" said his uncle Dylan.
"I didn't do anything" said Liam.
"Ohh, you lying you lied to your uncle now come on!, admit it you bootlicker!" Said Dylan.
"Well maybe you the one that need to get your ass done rather that getting drunk here" said Liam.

"You little bastard!" Said Dylan punching Liam as he fell to the ground.

"I doesn't fight back and take all of the punches from Dylan. I just thought that i deserve that"

Then the bodyguards take his uncle away. Liam get up and grab a whole bottle of wine and walk away with anger in his eyes.

"Where is he?" Ask Nova to Alan.
"He sit by the pool there and he's pretty wasted" said Alan in whisper.

Nova immediately walk out searching for Liam and she saw him sleeping on the couch beside the pool with a lot of scars on his face.
"god.. Liam what's happened?!" Said Nova grabbing a cloth near her and compress his face.  Suddenly Liam holding her hand and pull her towards his body.
"Liam what are you doing!" Said Nova.
"Please stay like this for a while" said Liam putting his hand on her head, but she move away.

"I don't know why but i feel like i slowly loosing him"

"You!, you have to go home" said Nova pulling Liam's hand and ask Alan for help. They bring him home, Nova putting a blanket on him as he sleeps on the bed but she still can see the pain trough his face as he asleep.
"He been trough a lot earlier" said Alan.

Since that day Nova and Liam keeps getting far from each other because Liam is been very busy with his family and company problems but he never told his problems to Nova or ask her for help and choose to deal with it alone by getting himself drunk every night.

"I'm sorry i can't pick you up. I'm so busy right now, I'll see you at dinner" Nova reading a message from Liam.
"Seriously what is his problem!, he never told me anything and when i try to talk he always said he's busy!" Grunt Nova.
"Maybe he trying to deal with himself, come on don't be so worried" said Rose handing her a drink.
"It's been three fucking weeks Rose!" Said Nova. Rose just tapping her.
"You came tonight right?" Ask Nova.
"Of course Liam family invited me i have to come to that Christmas dinner" said Rose.

The Christmas dinner

"You know you're my favorite right?" Said Liam's aunt.
"Thank you" reply Nova smiling.
"Where's your mother now ?" Ask his aunt.
"Oh she's in Paris right now, for business she's launching a new winter collection" said Nova.
"Now i know where you got that magnificent sense of style"
"Thank you so much" said Nova.

Nova just chatting with Liam's family at the dining table. And Liam seems disturbed with the family dinner Nova holding his hand trying to comfort him and he just ignore her.

Bryan and Rose sitting in front of them. And Bryan seems like he got a lot of massage he look shocked as he opens it and show it to Rose.
"Where did you got this?" Ask Rose in whisper.
"Sean send this at our group chat" said Bryan.
Rose suddenly giving a worried stare at Nova.
"What happened?" Ask Nova.
"No, it's just..." Bryan haven't finished his sentence.
Rose grab his phone off and give it to Nova "you have to know the truth" she said

It's a video of Liam partying with his friends and kissing a girl who sit with him.

Nova confused she don't know what to do her heart beating fast. Liam taking a look at Bryan's phone and immediately grab his phone off