Stars

"Where is she?" Ask Liam to Jena.
"Oh she's in the garage" reply Jena

"Princess where are you?!" Said Liam
"Princess or duchess choose one" said Nova coming out from under her car.
"Hmmm..., duchess it is" reply Liam.
"Look at what i just got" said Nova showing off her car.
"Ooooh bumblebee beautiful" said Liam.

"I'm gonna drive this at the car race

"I'm gonna drive this at the car race. Tonight, i won't race with you obviously" said Nova.
"Well that hurt my feelings" tease Liam.
"Well for the sake of us both" said Nova winking.
"So you just forgot about your old car? Just like that?, so unloyal of you duchess" tease Liam.
"Well he is rest well in my garage, are you coming? Well if you coming you have to come on your own" said Nova.
"I have meeting tonight, but i i have time I'll come" said Liam
"You still drive that car? (The red Ferrari)" ask Nova.
"Of course!, I'm loyal" Liam joke, Nova Just roll her eyes.

Nova sitting on her car hood chatting with few old friends while Rose having fun with her boyfriend.
"Look who's coming!" Said Rose whispering to Nova pointing at Liam.
"Woah look at little Mr. Busy" said Nova.
"Hey duchess, isn't your short is to short" said Liam coming out of his car, he take out the candy out of Nova's mouth and kiss her as he hold her waist.
"Please don't be fussy, that's why it's called short right" said Nova taking back her candy.
"You know what!, we need to race!" Said Liam taking of his leather jacket and tying it on her waist.
"What?, no!" Reply Nova.
"Scared to lose duchess?" Tease Liam.
"Seriously? Okay, but no bet!" Reply Nova.
"No bet it is" said Liam kissing her hand and got in to his car.

Their car is on the start line.
"You look really stunning in that car duchess" said Liam.
"I know right?" Tease Nova while pushing the gas so the car make noise.

READY....
GO!!

They puch the gas, they both drive so fast but Nova ended up winning.
"It seems like you retire from race for a long time" tease Nova.
"Well it's been a while" said Liam.
"After you guys broke up, he race like crazy dude seeking for death you know that?" Whisper Bryan to Nova.
"Really??" Said her looking at Liam.
"Well I heard from Lucas you race like crazy too" said Liam defending himself.

"Please stay with me tonight" said Liam through Nova car window, as she want to drive home.
"Well my mom just call me, he needs some help for work i'm gonna do online meeting with her tonight first, i will came by if i have time" reply Nova. "I lied"

"I have to go, I'll call you later okay"said Nova kissing Liam cheek and drive away.

Nova finally finished with her work, it's 3am she drive to Liam's house. She tip toe so she wouldn't wake him up.

"I suddenly hearing Liam's voice he sounds scared like he just wake up from nightmare. I running up the stairs and open his bedroom door, Liam seems highly disturbed and very frightened."

"Hey...hey.." said Nova touching his face.
"Please... mom... please.." Liam keep saying that word.
"Hey it's me!.. Liam it's me!" Said Nova caressing his face with her warm hand.
"Nova...." Tears coming down his face.
"I see her, everything suddenly quiet"
"It's okay, I'm right here" said Nova hugging him while caressing his hair.
"I need you" said Liam slowly.
"What happened?" Ask Nova.
"Nothing. Just nightmare, thank you for being here" said Liam hugging her tightly.
"Let's go back to sleep okay?" Said Nova.